return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Ninja Turtles!
View this Thread in Original format
Silver Bass
Lol i just bought the old school live ninja turtles DVD set! best 30 bucks i ever spent!
Teknikol
in holland i watch some kinda restyled ninja turtles sometimes, dont like it. Oldschool rox!:) ;)
xGirlx
Uhm, what are we talking about?
These ninja turtles...
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by xGirlx
Uhm, what are we talking about?
These ninja turtles...

Why do they look so gay? :conf:
Lephaid

^_________^

On a side note, the TMNT nes game is total rock.
DJ Mikey Mike
OMG! :toothless It ruled on the Sega Mega Drive to :)
Streakfury
Donatello owns all the turtles. When I was about 6, my mum knitted me a jumper with a picture of Donatello on it. She designed the picture and everything from scratch. Man, that was class. I love my mummy!!

:D
-=M=-
cowabunga.

+1
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
Donatello owns all the turtles. When I was about 6, my mum knitted me a jumper with a picture of Donatello on it. She designed the picture and everything from scratch. Man, that was class. I love my mummy!!

Werd! Except for the mom part.

I loved Donatello, he's so awesome. And unlike the other turtles, is he loses his weapon it's no big deal, he can use his mind to get out of it or just get a pipe or something.
bloated_cow
Nice thread. IT is pleasing to me to know there are more TMNT fans out there than myself. I am also disappointed in the 'newer' version, On paper, TMNT is really cool, except they usually dont use their weapons, unless they're beatin up robot ninjas. I am sorry, but that concept is entirely too cool to argue with. Also, they have always got the munchies and are getting trained hardcore style. Master Splinter is a pimp! I grew up watching these guys. They need to release boxed sets of the WAY old seasons. That would rock my socks.

bloated_cow
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury

\

Thats... so... beautiful man...... *tear. I beg to differ on Donatello ownin the turtles tho, I think that Michaelangelo rocked everyones socks, but Rapheal could fight like a mofo.

wow....im so cool...
TigerClaw
You guys should check out the new series thats on every weekends on the Fox Box, heres the official TMNT FoxBox site, http://www.foxbox.tv/tmnt/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement