return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Trance Generation Friday 9th April The Soundshaft
View this Thread in Original format
mentalbarter
Considering the number of threads regarding nights, i thought whats wrong with one more

2 questions:

i) Isnt this an amazing lineup? (Bond, Solar Stone and Hardwick)
ii) Are u gonna come? (go to the event)

Noctone
Looks great, but no money left. :(
magnasoma
I'm going, by the way....
dstrukt
My plan was to go as ive alwats wanted to see solarstone spin BUT! its someone's house party of which i must attend otherwsie he will cry *cough Lam.
magnasoma
Waaaaahaaaaa. I get to sit in the middle of a bizarre love triangle (my love for teh laydee, my love for teh lammy, lammy and teh laydee love) coz i will get beaten more by teh laydee who wants to see SS, and she beats me harder than lammy.

w00t.
dj_mdma
:whip: :whip: :p
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by magnasoma
Waaaaahaaaaa. I get to sit in the middle of a bizarre love triangle (my love for teh laydee, my love for teh lammy, lammy and teh laydee love) coz i will get beaten more by teh laydee who wants to see SS, and she beats me harder than lammy.

w00t.

Misty Kitty
quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper

Magnasoma translation: His Lady likes solarstone so bonus, but the night clashes with lam house party. However as his lady and him don't club very often together he is bailing lams in favour of the lady.

I btw however much i would like to go, am going to Lammy's i am sure i shall see solarstone hardwick and bond again. And tbh will perfer to be at lams anyway.
moondog
me no got no money so me gon' be ded by den cos me can' by fud:(
Cru5ad3r
quote:
Originally posted by moondog

Ste
blimmin london with their 7am finishes :|

i miss the days of gc finishing at 8am :haha:
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by moondog

translated from moondogese to english it means

i'm probs gonna be dead by then cos im faaaaaaakin' skint and dont have any food, and i'm going to the ickle lamsters house that night too
:toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement