return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I gotta find a JOB!
View this Thread in Original format
dj alonzo
I've been to 2 vacations at the last 3 weeks.. and now i have no money for equipment or vinyls... i hate it!

And i'm less than 14, so i can't work, cause that will be ilegal.. damn!

I need cash!!!!!!!
Blik
that's the reason why grandma's and parents exist dude......:) and birthdays off course:D
djnaeblis
Well you could always work illegally.. :)

Go work at a "sweat shop".. ya know the companies that pay pennies an hour, and hire all the illegal immigrants :)
That would work!
bluE_Neon
dj_alonzo go on working on construction/demoliton dats ur last chance 4 working.....ahhhh wat da hell, dats in canada, well dats wat i did :D
Dj Martijn
hehe how ironic that i got my 1st eva job 2day.im 16 and its hard enuf at my age so i no how u feel. uve just got 2 keep ur eye out and somethin shud go ur way alonzo. u seem a decent lad. theres plenty of illegal work goin round but ull have 2 accept crap paytilll ur at least 16. im on 3.25 which is not 2 bad.
Spad
You've been on 2 vacations in the last 2 weeks. You'll get no sympathy from me mate :D
Eye-Riz
AMEN!!!
:D :D :D
Electric_Hybrid
quote:
Originally posted by bluE_Neon
dj_alonzo go on working on construction/demoliton dats ur last chance 4 working.....ahhhh wat da hell, dats in canada, well dats wat i did :D

I just started my new job today at a Demolition Company.
I got a full time job there just by askin the boss if I could have a job and I get paid $17.50 an hour. I think thats pretty damn good for not even applying for the job.:D:D
Ur Dream Grl
quote:
Originally posted by dj alonzo
I've been to 2 vacations at the last 3 weeks.. and now i have no money for equipment or vinyls... i hate it!

And i'm less than 14, so i can't work, cause that will be ilegal.. damn!

I need cash!!!!!!!

I know this is gonna sound funny to some ppl.. but since you are 14 it will be kinda hard to find a good enjoyable job...
but you can work in a farm.. helping with horses and stuff.. my cousin is 13 and she does that all the time when shes tired of babysitting...

or talking about babysitting... why don't u do some pet walking or something...

good luck!

:p
xoxo Ur Dream Grl
apri_peel
you can do flyering, or deliver newspapers, i dont think you have to be 16 to do that. or have someone whos over 16 register with the company, but you will be working and they will be giving the money to you. babysitting is always an option. or you could always ask for more allowences :D

Abbas
Yeah you wont get a great job at 14.....but it gives u $$$$$ :D

but u went on 2 vacations in 3 weeks.......and I haven't been on one in god knows how long....sooo......dont be too upset! :p
dj alonzo
quote:
Originally posted by Ur Dream Grl

I know this is gonna sound funny to some ppl.. but since you are 14 it will be kinda hard to find a good enjoyable job...
but you can work in a farm.. helping with horses and stuff.. my cousin is 13 and she does that all the time when shes tired of babysitting...

or talking about babysitting... why don't u do some pet walking or something...

good luck!

:p
xoxo Ur Dream Grl

I can't work on a farm, cause i live in the city and there are no farm in miles...

Anyway, those vacations was worth it, it was sooooo fun!! i've been to good partys, met some cool ppl, slept 'till 2pm every day and was at the beach almost everyday.. it was fun fun fun!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement