return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

anyone know this ebay seller?
View this Thread in Original format
Floorfiller
hey,

does anyone know who this seller is by chance?

ainsworth14

he's a big seller of trance records on ebay and i think he's trying to me. he won't reply to my emails. so if anyone knows who this is, or if you're a member of TA, tell him to send me my record (or at least refund my purchase) or i'm gonna put my knowledge to use and get his ass in big trouble. anyway, does anyone know this guy? i just had to get that out there...i'm really pissed off this time, i've never had problems before...
Radagast
DAMN YOU EBAY!:whip:
xKaoSx
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
hey,

does anyone know who this seller is by chance?

ainsworth14

he's a big seller of trance records on ebay and i think he's trying to me. he won't reply to my emails. so if anyone knows who this is, or if you're a member of TA, tell him to send me my record (or at least refund my purchase) or i'm gonna put my knowledge to use and get his ass in big trouble. anyway, does anyone know this guy? i just had to get that out there...i'm really pissed off this time, i've never had problems before...

Did you pay with paypal?
You have 30 days to say you didnt receive anything and your buyer protection will refund you. if not...

1. File a Complaint with Ebay.
2. Find out what city he is and file report with local police.
PhloTron
although he should reply to emails....things do get lost in the mail. All items on ebay and users on ebay are under Buyer Beware...so it's a risk you must take. Remember, leaving negative feedback will usually result in receiving negative feedback from the other user ... (tit for tat). Hopefully you can get a refund...but going to the police with this is kind of silly and expect them to laugh at you while they "file" your statement. They will only go on it if it's a fraudulant seller and you have plenty of proof to work off of, and not responding to emails for a single item is not going to be one of them.

I've been doing ebay for 6 years...have only had minor problems, and this is minor.

Sucks...but welcome to life.

Good luck...if it works out you'll get a refund, on at least the cost of the record. If it wasn't insured, or delivery confirmation, it will be hard for 'you' to prove you didn't receive it. Thats' why sometimes I hate ebay too.
:(
TranzAddict
Im pretty sure i have bought some reckids from him, got all of my records so far...how long ago did u purchase item??
Omegasox
Give it some time, you never know what could be going on with him. I've run into people who have lost internet connections, got admitted to the hospital, all kinds of weird happenings (or excuses). And if he did indeed rip you off on purpose, there's not much you can do about it.

As much as eBay says they protect you, it's pretty much on the honor system.
Floorfiller
well...maybe i am over reacting. i bought the record over a month ago...i just don't see what's taking so long is all...
xKaoSx
quote:
well...maybe i am over reacting. i bought the record over a month ago...i just don't see what's taking so long is all...

How did you pay for it?
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by xKaoSx
How did you pay for it?

i did paypal so what you said above won't work i suppose...
xKaoSx
quote:
i did paypal so what you said above won't work i suppose...

This should help

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...bp-info-outside

Simcut
lo Floorfiller mate, I know this fella, his name is Lee I believe, he used to be on the Judge Jules forum or still is, let me try and get in touch with him!

Cheers,
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement