return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Spring Break Pictures
View this Thread in Original format
NeoPhono
Sorry if this is a repeat, the search isn't working.

Just wondering if any of you had any pics from your spring breaks (if you took one this year). I went to Italy (to visit family) and took some pics. I put some of the more artsy ones up on my website. I'll post them here if that's illegal (redirecting to my site), but I figured I'd save you all the d/l time.

I'd be interested to see if you all have any to share too...especially the hot chicks in bikinis. They don't have to be from this year, I just thought we could all share a little bit about our breaks.

Here's the LINK
jdat
The pics are cool but there's a need for more :p
NeoPhono
Yeah, those are the more artsy (not very "touristy" pics) that I took. We also (my gf and I) brought a long a medium format camera besides the digital, so when I get those scanned in, I'll put them up too. I'm glad you liked them.
jdat
I just noticed now that you took pics of the typical ice cream.... Did you have any to eat?

Omg that stuff costs an arm and a leg!
NeoPhono
I ate craploads of ice cream (gelato). Whenever I go "home" I eat tons of that and tiramisu, as I haven't found anywhere in the US that can come close to replicating how it tastes in Italia. Don't get me wrong, I love all the food there, but I like ice cream and tiramisu the best (although in Rome, the saltimbocca is also very good). The gelato is not too expensive though...maybe $3.00 for a large cone with a few flavors.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by NeoPhono
I ate craploads of ice cream (gelato). Whenever I go "home" I eat tons of that and tiramisu, as I haven't found anywhere in the US that can come close to replicating how it tastes in Italia. Don't get me wrong, I love all the food there, but I like ice cream and tiramisu the best (although in Rome, the saltimbocca is also very good). The gelato is not too expensive though...maybe $3.00 for a large cone with a few flavors.

Each time I been there ( like 4 or 5 times ) always managed to find the pricey "original" recipe type of expensive places for like 6 bucks a cone.

I miss europe :(

Why the hell did I move to ohio august 2001. feels like my life died on that day.
NeoPhono
You live in Ohio? Where? I live in Columbus and my family lives in Dayton. Small world. I'm thinking of moving to Italy for 6 months or a year so I can finally become fluent in the language. I'm close, but I just have to live there. I love that country. I hope I can retire there some day.
DarkFall01
Those are some really cool pics, what camera did you use?
I agree, there's a need for more pics :D
everything0
not real artsy, but if ur looking for bikinis...lots of recent spring break pix from

south padre, texas
mardi gras at new orleans, Louisiana
Winter Music Conference in Miami, FL

click my sig
NeoPhono
quote:
Originally posted by DarkFall01
Those are some really cool pics, what camera did you use?
I agree, there's a need for more pics :D

Those are from a Canon Powershot S50. I'll try to put up some more from the digital and also the medium format camera as soon as I can.

jdat
quote:
Originally posted by NeoPhono
You live in Ohio? Where? I live in Columbus and my family lives in Dayton. Small world. I'm thinking of moving to Italy for 6 months or a year so I can finally become fluent in the language. I'm close, but I just have to live there. I love that country. I hope I can retire there some day.

I'm around Akron/Cleveland.

I took italian in grade school but kinda never cared about it back then so never remembered anything.
NeoPhono
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
I'm around Akron/Cleveland.

Are you going to see PVD on the 20th? I wish it wasn't on a damn Tuesday night. I went up last time he was there, and it wasn't a very good time. I'm still debating on whether I want to head up there for this one.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement