return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
it's friday, i won't be going out because i don't know anyone and my boyfriend is bullocks, i don't have cable for my TV and i can't even say i will be surfing TA because i don't have a computer! Maybe i will walk aimlessly downtown. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS! i hope everyone has fun tonight!
Fire999
Oh maybe you should just chill with your signature...PacMan looks exhausted...
EldamRy
I was supposed to do somthing with a freind but she canceled at the last minutes

YOU BITCH

*feel goods now*
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
it's friday, i won't be going out because i don't know anyone and my boyfriend is bullocks, i don't have cable for my TV and i can't even say i will be surfing TA because i don't have a computer! Maybe i will walk aimlessly downtown. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS! i hope everyone has fun tonight!

I'm going to rent a movie and watch it at a friends house you and your bf are welcome to join me if you like.

I noticed ur location 'teepee'. funny thing is there's some nature freak who lives in a teepee down the street.
Gekhous
i am asleep within 10 minutes..

or at least in my bed :)
albertoR
quote:
Originally posted by EldamRy
I was supposed to do somthing with a freind but she canceled at the last minutes

YOU BITCH

*feel goods now*

love your avatar
Orbax
Gonna go have a wild ass bar hopping adventure with massive pre funking and board games...maybe twister. Ill bring the 101 proof to make sure it happens. MAUHAHAHA.

Megannnnnnn :(
KilldaDJ
work on a jp8000 style pad for my remix of ligaya and genie.

eat some food.

sleep?
jdat
Me I was already at a concert last night

Tonight going to see Ryan Papa an awesome dj from Australia .... I should make it home LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. last time he played here he was on the decks till 1 in the afternoon ( I wasn't there at the time unfortunately ) so I'm hoping for something crazy.

Saturday night "tortured soul" live house act on their closing tour date. They rock!

Sunday afternoon I think I might go see a friend of mine playing at some relax club. She's tagteaming with someone else for 5 hours. Both of them should rock.

Busy weekend ahead.
Gekhous
that sleeping thing aint working out so far...

im talking to TranceAki on msn... and im talking to Wicked Neo through TranceAki on msn :)

wienerschnitzel
these sound like some solid plans... keep up the good work (with the exeception of eldamry)
torontotrance
lol

both parents are working tonite...freaky i know

brother is out with g.f

so tta is home alone...no car...grrrr....so technically it's me and mikey (my dog)....maybe I'll take him to the park and let the crazy dog run rampant for a while. I'm thinking of cooking tonite..but I'd rather cook for someone else as well as me!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement