return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
Ok... what's the catch here?
View this Thread in Original format
Kamikaze Badger
http://www.djmart.com/geredjpa.html

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

What's the catch? This is too good to be true...
pumavisor808
Gemini equipment is junk?

don't buy crappy equipment, you'll just end up buying new stuff as soon as you can afford it. Save up a little longer and you can get something a whole lot better...

I wish I never bought cheap equipment
so far I've replaced...
2 cd players
2 turntables
1 mixers
what a waste of money!!!
Buy good equipt the first time and you won't have to replace it.
tranceDJ
"Are you ready to do some serious scratching?":haha:

I'm sure those things fall apart as soon as you touch the vinyl...and think about the cool mixes you could do on a mixer with no EQ's.
dartman
just because the decks are direct drive doesnt mean that they are good. keep looking.
montie
don't do it. its trash

save the 300 for a TTx1 or a technics
dj chex
tis' will make nice kindling' for ye fire... :thepirate
DJ Lazy
quote:
Originally posted by pumavisor808
Gemini equipment is junk?

Careful what you say... SOME of gemini's equipment is crap.. But my Gemini decks have yet to fail me.. The only other deck I would get is the Tech's.. My Gemini mixer does the job.. yes it would be nice to have a better one, or different make, but it does the job for getting started.. but I am not gonna replace my decks until they start to up... I ain't gonna replace them just cuz I have 1500 bux for techs..

Cheers..

PS: My decks are PT-2100's... and yea those decks in that weblink are pretty crappy...
dukes
ignore all the instant blasting!

if you want to get decks but dont know if you will like dj that much why not get something this cheap?!!?

better than spunking loads on hot gear to find in a month you dont want to anymore.

and what about those who are talented but have no money to get this fancy stuff?
dj chex
gemini umx series mixers are a great value. It's just too bad they stoped making them a couple years back.

As for gemini's turntables, i have heard good things about some of their high end tables. I would still recomend 1200s over them
Kamikaze Badger
So I should get a pair of these?

*fwap fwap fwap*

rafale
Well they don't HAVE to be m5gs :tongue2
razzi
quote:
Originally posted by Kamikaze Badger
So I should get a pair of these?

*fwap fwap fwap*

buy me a pair
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE