return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

**warning** 3beat Records
View this Thread in Original format
Tuan Nguyen
Don't ever buy from this record shop because they are overpriced and they will rip you off. They sent my viynls too some address in some contry I don't even know.I asked for a refund on my credit card and they refused to give me one they charged me $66.00 for 3 records and could'nt give me a refund or send me some new ones...the messed up part is that they f***ed up not me....:whip: so do not buy from this shop or you will regret..:mad:
jdat
file a complaint with business bureau.

threaten them .... you have no other options..

btw you might want to move this thread to the Dj booth forum... were all dj related speak is found
Tuan Nguyen
Im dealing with my credit card company right now...but thanks for the advice.
Lira
It was their mistake, you don't have to pay for it. Sue them if needed.
montie
they are basterds

i made an order with them about 3 weeks ago

i ordered 3 records.
i got an email back from them that said two were on backorder

so i recieved the first record about a week after i placed my order

i got charged 10 pounds (about 18 dollars) for them to ship out the first record
record cost 6 pounds another 4 for shipping

this morning i finally recieve one of the records on backorder
i get charged another 10 pounds

then later this afternoon i recieve the last record of hte order i originally placed and i get charged another 10 pounds

so now i pay 12 pounds for them to ship out each record individually (and two of them arrive on the gawdamn same day)

absolutly absurd
i'm sure they make a profit from what they charge for postage for each order they send out.

i had to pay $54 or 30 pounds for 3 records.
DarkAngel
i just started buying vinyls a few weeks ago and am glad to have seen this thread. i aint buying from those fockers now.

you guys wouldnt know if euromusicworld.com is a good place to buy from or not, would you?

*edit* tuan bro, sorry to hear about that ...i hope the credit card company can compensate you. best of luck.
Shudder
i bought from them once. got a sketchy feeling from them, then someone got my credit card info. i blame it on them.
nchs09
that is why i go to towerrecords or satellite...
mikefasssy
that sucks man, ive only ordered with them once and everything was smooth, but I recommend putting this in the dodgy record thread in the dj booth, and for new rekkid buyers, browse through the thread to get an idea of which stores are good, and which ones completely fcukign suck and should be shot at.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement