return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Blood sucking...
View this Thread in Original format
SuckUpMySenses
Ticks !!!!!!!

I found the first tick on me this morning :eek: i was putting on lotion and it was on my stomach. I thought to myself, "Wow, I've got another beauty mark," but then i comprehended the surface wasn't flat and sure enough... there it was !!!! the tiny head seeping, chiseling its way into my skin... its legs wigglying furiously, for extra push into my flesh... i couldnt get the ****** off because of the lotion. But anyways, thats the first tick of the summer :eek: It had a dot on its back, I think im going to contract lime disease in about two weeks :whip: I dont care though, it was so worth laying around on the grass all afternoon :D
Mebot
ticks can stay on people and animals cos they breathe out of their ass.. literally

just smear some vaseline on the tick and it'll suffocate and die, then u can pull it off no problem. just make sure u get the head
spacechica
Yup, SuckUpMySenses is definitely a girl.. hee hee. I had a tick on my neck once and it sucks, make sure you get a friend with a good pair of tweezers and some iodine or cleansing agent to yank that sucker out... sometimes their stingers or whatever it is can get stuck inside your skin... sorry to hear this, hope you feel better soon.
:nervous: :(
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by spacechica
sometimes their stingers or whatever it is can get stuck inside your skin...

yeah thats the ticks' head in your skin. like i said it breathes out of its butt so just suffocate it by smearing some vaseline on it.

works like a charm
SuckUpMySenses
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
ticks can stay on people and animals cos they breathe out of their ass.. literally

just smear some vaseline on the tick and it'll suffocate and die, then u can pull it off no problem. just make sure u get the head

hahahaaa your first comment just made me laugh. Thanks for the vaseline tip, but i want them off me ASAP. I love burning them, those ******s. Watching their little legs curl and hearing the pop, pop, pop.. like your frying eggs. you know those big gray ones ??? That are usually found on dogs?? i wonder if a person has never known a tick to be on them and the ticks actually got to that size, while still latched onto human flesh... gosh... i remember pulling them off my pets when i was little and stepping on them to see the blood on the sidewalks.. morbid huh ? i think their blood is much prettier than ours, wait... nevermind, it is our blood lol
SuckUpMySenses
quote:
Yup, SuckUpMySenses is definitely a girl.. hee hee. I had a tick on my neck once and it sucks, make sure you get a friend with a good pair of tweezers and some iodine or cleansing agent to yank that sucker out... sometimes their stingers or whatever it is can get stuck inside your skin... sorry to hear this, hope you feel better soon.
:nervous: :(

hi! no no, im not a girly girl, i would much rather be at one with the bugs , just to enjoy nature.. i prayed to God, asking him not to let a bug attach itself to me while i was sleeping on the grass, but obviously i did something wrong this week :(
spacechica
Maybe you should go to the doctor and get your head checked while you're at it... ;) (just kidding... I think...) :D

quote:
Originally posted by SuckUpMySenses
hahahaaa your first comment just made me laugh. Thanks for the vaseline tip, but i want them off me ASAP. I love burning them, those ******s. Watching their little legs curl and hearing the pop, pop, pop.. like your frying eggs. you know those big gray ones ??? That are usually found on dogs?? i wonder if a person has never known a tick to be on them and the ticks actually got to that size, while still latched onto human flesh... gosh... i remember pulling them off my pets when i was little and stepping on them to see the blood on the sidewalks.. morbid huh ? i think their blood is much prettier than ours, wait... nevermind, it is our blood lol
Mebot
quote:

haahh yeah well im pretty sure ticks can get to parts of your body where the sun don't shine.. im sure theyve gotten that big and maybe exploded and stuff..

which reminds me of Stand By Me when Gordy finds that huge leech on his nads when they all go swimming in that lake. haha what a great movie!
SuckUpMySenses
quote:
Maybe you should go to the doctor and get your head checked while you're at it... ;) (just kidding... I think...) :D
:whip: :whip: :whip:
SuckUpMySenses
quote:
haahh yeah well im pretty sure ticks can get to parts of your body where the sun don't shine.. im sure theyve gotten that big and maybe exploded and stuff..

which reminds me of Stand By Me when Gordy finds that huge leech on his nads when they all go swimming in that lake. haha what a great movie!

hahaa! a friend and i were just talking about that exact point in the movie today... how ironic . A classic :D

spacechica
I said just kidding... :rolleyes: :D

quote:
:whip: :whip: :whip:
dj_Vendetta
quote:

]

MEBOT KNOWS HIS TICKS:toothless :gsmile: :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement