return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Is it just me?
View this Thread in Original format
St_Andrew
Or does mozilla take up like 100% cpu all the time when you write a new post on tranceaddict? what's wrong with me? someone more than me shoulc experience this... SO ING ANNYOING :p
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by St_Andrew
Or does mozilla take up like 100% cpu all the time when you write a new post on tranceaddict? what's wrong with me? someone more than me shoulc experience this... SO ING ANNYOING :p

all the smileys?
DjSimonB
The first time I load the page it goes kinda slow, but the rest of the times its alright, images are already cached i guess. I'm using IE by the way...
Arbiter
Nah, I tried Mozilla, and it ran slow as hell, so I switched back to IE.
DigiNut
Firefox.

It's way, way faster than IE. Takes another second to load maybe but that's it.
KilldaDJ
opera fine.
Spin Doctor
Mozilla runs many orders of magnitude faster than IE. I only use IE for java games.
Tranc3
Looks like it's just you...I'm monitoring my spu usage as I write this, and not counting the occasional spikes (probably from other programs currently running), it's averaging about 10% usage.
St_Andrew
hmm strange, cause i have this problem on like 3 differnt platforsm :S perhaps some strange setting then... hmmm
Smeagol
im on mozilla and the snow on the ignore thread sure slowed it down so i couldnt even scroll...

swisstoni
i use opera, is IE or mozilla much faster you reckon? i tried mozilla but it didn't seem any better than opera so got rid of it as i am used to opera.
Spin Doctor
If you’re used to it, I say stick with opera.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement