return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
how do I make my hair straight?
View this Thread in Original format
P`zazz
:toothless

well I want to straighten out my hair so that they look cooller :D not that it's curly or anything, just not straight and they suck like that, anyone got any tips to straighten them out :conf:
KilldaDJ
cut it short and let hair thicken

my hair is always straight, ing hate it
P`zazz
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
cut it short and let hair thicken

is quite thick (I think)

anyway thanks but that's not what I had in mind, I prefer something not so 'longrun'
SpecialEd
use hair straighter..

get a bottle and read the directions.

Its kinda like bleaching your hair, except it burns your hair like peroxide until it's straight. your hair isn't really damaged unless you went gung-ho crazy with hair color.
Psygnosis
Its funny, most people with straight hair like their hair not to be straight and people who haven't got straight hair want it to be straight.

I don't think you can straighten your hair, probably eating the right foods will probably make it more healthier but not fully straight.
trancepixie17
I have the same problem. My hair is "supposively strait" or so they say. Yet, after I get out of the shower it's curly as hell. I blow dry it and wow, then I run for that straightener. I straighten it and it still isn't like "china woman hair."
-There are some alternatives; professional treatment-they use a solution and you go in every six months or so. My friend kaylee does that. The only downside is you might lose your hair.
--also you can straighten it everyday, yet they recommend to only straighten your hair 3-4 times a week so it doesn't fry and dry out (even more.)
---You also can use the short hair alternative.
I find that using hair products that "straighten" do not work. Then after using all that cakey crap, it makes your hair so oily you have to wash the next day again. Which leads to the fact that if you have thick hair you should only wash your hair 3-4 times a week.

I hope this helps some. I just straighten every other day. Works for me. If it doesn't work for you try an alternative or be happy with what you have.
ps. There's a book at barnes and nobles for this problem most of us have. lol. I was bored when I was there one day with my sister (reading anime) and picked it up and skimmed through it. Actually pretty informing, just wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it. ;)
glowinfairy
use an iron
trancepixie17
quote:
Originally posted by glowinfairy
use an iron

I forgot about that one!;) YES glowinfairy is the real genius here! just use a towel between your hair and the iron. Also, to do back of head be really careful!:nervous:
dukes
quote:
Originally posted by trancepixie17
I forgot about that one!;) YES glowinfairy is the real genius here! just use a towel between your hair and the iron. Also, to do back of head be really careful!:nervous:

the first time i seen a girl do this i thought i was seeing things!
blazed it
ironing your hair is very bad. with that said i dunno what else you can do to straighten your hair without badly damamging it.

anybody know what to do with straight hair? i kinda want a different texture or style for my head but it only grows straight, absolutley no curls, kinks, bends, waves or anything. my hair is like freakin grass.

HALP!

Mattsanity
Use gel? :rolleyes:
butterfly420
you know you can buy a hair straightner... it is kinda like a curling iron only it is has a straight flat iron on it. Girls with hair between curly and straight use it all the time. It works miracles!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement