return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Oh my, this is silly
View this Thread in Original format
bloated_cow
are you alive?
its very late
its very very late for someone to be alive
*whistlin'
doot de doo

thats what id say if i had a mic for my djX turntable wannabe thingey. its some fun. I

beatmatch the scratches with the patterns, I really have nothing better to do, because

decks are so untouchable to me, but I REALLY ENJOYED IT :D

(the trick to really understanding the above in its entirity is screaming as loud as you

can each word in a falsetto style stone groovybaby)

and then I would slam down (Infected Mushroom - Psycho) on over that bizatch and go crazy till its over.
insecurity
Thunder5
quote:
Originally posted by insecurity

WORD..
bloated_cow
Oh come on now, I will bet you thought the circumscision threads were more interesting.
insecurity
quote:
Originally posted by bloated_cow
Oh come on now, I will bet you thought the circumscision threads were more interesting.

Actually, yes I did.

Look, no offense, but posting some random stuff that no sane or sober person could respond to intelligently, is not going to go down too well.
My response, in all fairness, was just trying to give you some advice.
btw welcome to the boards
bloated_cow
I just wanted you all to know I care.....:sad
Mebot
well we can always take this thread and hijack it and turn it into a 20-page flamewar and/or lunatic thread like we usually do
Vivid Boy
i say we do it mebot....bloated cow ur a in tool...get out of ta we dont like ummm spoiled milk!
Mebot
yeah !

go take your poo cookies elsewhere!
Vivid Boy
boo this man!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Boomer187
I think I have gained the skill to learn which posts are retarded without reading any words of it.

I glnaced at this, thoguht, this looks stupid, and then started laughing at the smokey pic.
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by bloated_cow

*whistlin'
doot de doo

[Unintelligent reply]

wah-wah chickety boo boo

[/Unintelligent reply]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement