return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

wow! Timeline is actually a great movie.
View this Thread in Original format
Aldrian
missed this one in the theatres. but i rented the dvd and it's pretty good. i like the story and it never gets boring.

the book iheard is much better but i don't read books anymore and i want to see the movement and images not the words.

i already watched it 2 times. surprise movie of this year so far next to duplex which i though was hilarious that i bought the dvd right away.
Shudder
the book is better.
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by Shudder
the book is better.

yeah the book is a decent Crichton novel.

quote:

the book iheard is much better but i don't read books anymore and i want to see the movement and images not the words.

maybe you should try it sometime. you obviously need some english instruction, plus how hard is it to read Crichton?

:rolleyes: |
Aldrian
u ahole
biznology
-shudder-

read a book!

which is the worst of the 2 cutdowns?

if a movie has Paul Walker innit it shouldnt be watched. hes a poor-man's bad actor|
enferno
as a few people have said, the book is better, by far.

all books are always better than movies. movies have limits. books let your imagination fill in the blanks (how people look, etc.) which makes the books better per each own's mind.

movies turned into books suck

the best book-made-movie, however, is jurassic park

the first one only though
rainbow_marble
is this the movie with paul walker? if so, thats the worst movie ive ever seen.. not sure what you're talking about.
wienerschnitzel
i thought duplex was horrible so i am just going to assume that i won't like timeline... but maybe i will like it? such a gamble.
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
i thought duplex was horrible so i am just going to assume that i won't like timeline... but maybe i will like it? such a gamble.

unless the *cuteness* of paul walker will sway you, save yourself and all mankind. if anything only read the book. its reasonable and takes less time than the movie would feel like it took|
Tranceporter99
book is better, always. i love films but the book is always better. and reading is more fun anyway

Thunder5
The movie is average.. The book is much better.

Most movies based on book are just worse than the book, like Dreamcatcher for example.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement