return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Sooooo Close!
View this Thread in Original format
halexander837
Today, in my college, there was this event called "Blizzard of Bucks"
People participate in acts that are fun and crazy and if they are lucky, they win $25 dollars and a brand new T-shirt. I know it may not be much, but I was willing to use it to buy Nyana.

The first round I was confused. I thought that all the numbers in the raffle would be read. Instead only the last three.

After each round, they would then have to hurry and get whatever is called to get. I came close 3 times and $5 dollars this time, went down the drain:sadgreen:

Even in the raffle, I came that close to participating in going for a shot of twenty-five big ones. I ended up going home empty handed.

The main topic of this thread is...

Have any of you before come so close to a certain goal that just slipped right off your fingers?
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by halexander837

The main topic of this thread is...

Have any of you before come so close to a certain goal that just slipped right off your fingers?

well, i dont know how close i was to my goal, but they keep killing my projects at work. it pisses me off. and might be why i postwhore so much.
torontotrance
you are confused....nyana...lol

i thought about buying it once....then settled on world service..never had one regret.
DigiNut
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
well, i dont know how close i was to my goal, but they keep killing my projects at work. it pisses me off. and might be why i postwhore so much.

Naw I don't think that's why. :p
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
Naw I don't think that's why. :p

yeah but it's nice to have an excuse.
DigiNut
quote:
yeah but it's nice to have an excuse.

And here all this time I thought I was your excuse. :(

Alex: I kind of don't get the original post... so you bought a raffle ticket and you didn't win... that happens to people all the time. Hell, I've bought 50 Roll Up The Rim cups that are supposed to have a 1 in 9 chance of winning and I haven't won a damn thing, not even a free cookie.
butterfly
quote:
[COLOR=#99CCEE]And here all this time I thought I was your excuse. :(
COLOR]

why of course you are!
Wretched
Some might say it was divine intervention that kept you from Nyana. And divinity, of course, is always a good thing. ;)
DigiNut
quote:
why of course you are!

Awwww thank you melly I wuv j00 t00!
halexander837
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
you are confused....nyana...lol

i thought about buying it once....then settled on world service..never had one regret.

The CD is on sale.

$11.99

It's a hell of a lot better then buying it at
$17.99

halexander837
quote:

Alex: I kind of don't get the original post... so you bought a raffle ticket and you didn't win... that happens to people all the time. Hell, I've bought 50 Roll Up The Rim cups that are supposed to have a 1 in 9 chance of winning and I haven't won a damn thing, not even a free cookie.

I was willing to get the money. In the raffle, one number away, twice!
But you don't really care much anyway.
torontotrance
quote:
Originally posted by halexander837
The CD is on sale.

$11.99

It's a hell of a lot better then buying it at
$17.99

I'd still buy World Service at a more expensive price
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement