return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
2 Used Technics or 2 New Numark TT500
View this Thread in Original format
nnyvvy
Please Help me to make the decision please
I know this have been talked for so many times already
but I really want your opinions guys

Should I get
2 Used Technics Mk2 1200 or 1210 or 2 Brand New Numark TT500

Price are basicially idendical
2 Used Technics Off ebay would be around $599
2 Brand new Numark TT500 would be $589 something

This setup should be base on HOME USE only
No Competition or Battle , Just normal mixing and practicing at home use only

Which one would you guys choose ?
brian
Go with the Technics. :thepirate
nnyvvy
Yes I know all DJs stick with Technics , when i go outside work , i use Technics too

What I think is
They are start getting OLD and the new Mk5 wasnt really give me suprise for it and they are always over priced

the Numark s , although it looks like a toy for me , look not so like a Unique turn table to me , but their features are actually better than the Technics , Utlra High Torque 4.5 to 5.0 , Digi Displays and Strong Striagh Arm etc , main thing is their price is not over rated

so I am frustrated here
dont know if I should get the Tech or Numarks

What would u guys choose ?
DJ1MK
I'd stick with the techs. I own a pair of TTX1s and a tech and I'm about to get another Tech and pretty much stop using, maybe sell the TTX1s.
stupidisco
dont be foolish.

get techs
nnyvvy
Why are you selling the TTX
Is it really no good for the Numarks ?
conk
Techs, they've been around for longer than I've been alive (that was enough of a reason for me)
DJ1MK
quote:
Originally posted by nnyvvy
Why are you selling the TTX
Is it really no good for the Numarks ?

I can't stand the digital pitch adjust. I can't lock a mix and just rinse it out. It forces me to constantly adjust betwenn, for example, 3.5 and 3.6 because one is too fast, one is too slow. The analog pitch adjust has no such issues and therefore makes my mixing better. Everything else about the table is great but that issue is too much.
Briden
`pr0digy
Another voice to add to the choir, get the Techs!

Prodigy Child
Technics all the way, just test them to make sure things are ok, but you should be fine, I'd go with Techs over ANY other deck, new or used.
dartman
quote:
Originally posted by Briden

:happy2:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement