return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

i need Ultabeat - Feelin' Fine acapella
View this Thread in Original format
ilovetrance18
hello,

this time i decided going to remix the tune called Ultrabeat -
Feelin' Fine, and i really need the acapella of this tune, so if
you have it please PM me or MSN me,

thanks in advance,

pete:)
Mossy
is your username supposed to be ironic?
No Left Turn
doesn't the radio version start off with just vox? you could just rip them from there couldn't you? unless you're REALLY good, i highly doubt you (or anyone really) will acquire that acapella.
Electronicmaji
do you know there are two artists that go by the name ultrabeat...and the original isnt the one that produced that green eyes song...
Freak
I have the recent double pack promo on aatw records, no acapella on there- and there is no sections in any of the mixes where the vocals are on their own either. They are with strings or pianos, and nothing else- but never isolated.
All part of the fun, and makes it a challenge for you.

Incidentally, I also have the original hardcore 12" release of pretty green eyes by Force&styles ( on Uk dance records 1996/1997 isssh) and there is again, no section where the vocals are isolated.

If you are going to sample it - i strongly recommed you sample the Force&styles version (junior on vocals) as they are much better and he has a better voice.
ilovetrance18
hey guys, please help me!

i really want the acapella of Feelin' Fine and Pretty Green Eyes too,
if you have one of these, please PM me!

anyone know which are the original versions of Feelin' Fine and Pretty Green Eyes? who did them? maybe i could get an acapella from the original versions...

anyway, which is the best version of these tunes to rip off the vocals from there?

how could i remove the vocals out?

thanks, in advance,

pete:)
Scanate
Try soul seek
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement