return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Producing Music
View this Thread in Original format
Neeldan
Hi all
I'd like to ask about producing music. How to produce music without equipment for a couple thousands euro. I mean without professional studio, so can we produce music with "home" ways ?. I'm thinking about software like Reason 2.5 or Cubase SX 2 and keyboard MIDI connected to computer by MIDI interface. Is it possible to create your own music with quality like the best producer's of music do. Of course not the same quality because it isn't possible ?, but very similar.
Thank you very much for advices and replies.
I'm waiting for help :)
dj_inferno
Listen to some of the producers in the Amateur Music Producers Promotion forum. A lot of the people with really excellent sound quality don't use hardware. You have to learn how to do a proper mixdown and master your song to get a really good sound quality.
DJDIRTY
Yep reason is a good package, and You can use it alongside cubase sx if you later on require some odditional features. I chose cubase since i wonted to use the vst's synths and i got some hardware synths on my own. There is a lot of free vst's out there that are fairly good for someone that's just getting into producing. Your best bet is to download all the free demos,and see what you like the best. Since every sewuencing package has something great to ofer, and at the end it up to the user to chose his favorite tool. O yeah and do some reading and stuff, it should give you an idea what's producing is all about thease days. Are you planning on making trance or something alse?

If you have any questins feel free to icq me 9156861, we can talk about. In english and Po polsku : )

narazie..
Neeldan
Thx Guys for help !!!! :)

PS. DJDIRTY autoryzuj mnie na ICQ prosze cie :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement