return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

How to start create your own music ?
View this Thread in Original format
Neeldan
Hi all
I'd like to ask about producing music. How to produce music without equipment for a couple thousands euro. I mean without professional studio, so can we produce music with "home" ways ?. I'm thinking about software like Reason 2.5 or Cubase SX 2 and keyboard MIDI connected to computer by MIDI interface. Is it possible to create your own music with quality like the best producer's of music do. Of course not the same quality because it isn't possible ?, but very similar.
Thank you very much for advices and replies.
I'm waiting for help
Neeldan
Nobody can help me ?
BetaFactory
It is not impossible to make nice sounding tracks without hardware and expensive studios, you just have to know what you are doing. Apparently many professional producers also use Reason as their main program. With the right techniques and sufficient experience you can create nice sounds with software only as well. But don't expect the sound to be professional right from the beginning, it can takes years of trial and error.
Neeldan
Thx !!!! Beta. I've waited for reply like this :). If you have any advices for me yet :), I would be thankful if you write :)
alanzo
I guess I'll get this one before dbl does..

*ahem* look at theREAD HERE BEFORE YOU POST thread!
KilldaDJ
i have some advice

get urself fruity or reason

get urself some nice vst synths

get ur ass on fruity or reason and experiment

its all abt messing around in programs and putting ideas together

thats what ive been doing and i get some good results :)
Neeldan
THX THX Alanzo and KilldaDJ :)
I'm going to start with Reason and Cubase :)
If you still have any ideas, advices, please go on :).

PS. Where can I find some VST instruments ??
alanzo
again.. the stickies could of answered your question..

Best VSTi Softsynths
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement