return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How Do You Find Drug Dealers?
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
Seriously... how do you guys find them? :conf:

I know most people just get it from word of mouth from their mates or whatever, but I don't know any dealers in my area at all :( Is there some sort of underground internet network perhaps? Dumbass question I know, but it's worth a shot ;)
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
Seriously... how do you guys find them? :conf:

I know most people just get it from word of mouth from their mates or whatever, but I don't know any dealers in my area at all :( Is there some sort of underground internet network perhaps? Dumbass question I know, but it's worth a shot ;)

You have got to be kidding me.
dj_mdma
:rolleyes:

j/k

well surely some of your mates must smoke weed, and they must get it from somewhere. i'm sure their dealer will know where to get pills and stuff from. before i met up with any of the UKTA's i wasn't interested so i didn't bother looking, but it was easily accessible.
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
You have got to be kidding me.

um..no
Lephaid
Just go down to your local ghetto and talk to the people who stand on the corner all day.
Boomer187
I usually just scope out a crime ridden area. However when you scope out look out for cops trying to bust you.

but I guess it is intuition, like I am a full supporter that some people are born with a skill to find drug dealers. my friend, 100% accuracy, me, not so good.
hadi burpee
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
um..no

ask around at a club
PHALPAX
addicts, prostitutes, or shady ppl in general are your best bet. If you have friends that do drugs they would know, or make friends that do.
tranceDJ
Make friends who deal drugs...that way they're less likely to screw you over with deals.
mikefasssy
shady people know what's up, even if they don't deal, they usually have some recommendations.

for me, if absolutely NO ONE in my city has a hookup and we are DESPERATE we just head down to the skytrain station and ask the shady looking people, works all the time.

but if you want more of a reliable hookup, the only connection you will probably make will be through a mutual friend or something.

caleb

Wicked Neo

This so aint the place to ask where to find drugs

closed
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement