return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
DJ Isaac - May 30th - Chicago
View this Thread in Original format
xGirlx
Ok, so I know Armin will be in town on May 30th and I would rather see him over DJ Isaac... but at the same time, I've NEVER seen Isaac live and I love his style music. Could it be possible that Isaac will be at Spundae? I didn't think he was a "spundae style" dj... but just hoping for once I have luck on my side.

I saw this gig listing on DJ Isaac's website and it says location, tba - so my mind began to wonder if...
UWM
DJ Isaac will not be @ Spundae - unless he knows about it and they don't.
xGirlx
Damn! That sucks. Isaac is rarely in the states and it just has to be the night that Armin is in town.

BTW... totally off subject - is there any way to edit the thread topic, being the author and all? I noticed I spelled Isaac wrong and wanted to change it but had no clue!
UWM
Press the Edit/Delete button and at the top of your post is the title of the thread - so you can edit it at any time you want.

I can also do it :p
xGirlx
Thanks.... :tongue2
ctprincess
Hey girl - I hate to say this, but if you want to see DJ Isaac you should go see him when he comes to Chicago - he doesn't come very often and you KNOW that Armin will be back in a couple of months. Its not like Armin won't be back in Chicago, since he's stated that Vision is one of his favorite places to spin. Who knows when DJ Isaac will be back........

Also - you could possibly catch Armin in Detroit on May 27th.
xGirlx
I was thinking of heading to Michigan for the May 27th show... but like I posted in the other thread about AvB at Necto -

Is Armin playing Detroit (as it says on Armin's website) or Ann Arbor!? :conf:
ctprincess
AvB is at the Necto - do you think a dutch dude is going to realize that Ann Arbor and Detroit are NOT the same :wtf:

I'm sure that to him and his manager its close enough to call it "Detroit" on his website.
DJ Fin
Isaac has played for Another Level in Chicago a few times. Regardless if he is playing for AL again at Purgatory 4 that night, it'll be a show definitely worth attending!

and I'm not saying that because I used to work for them. :stongue:
...I enjoyed the Purgatory event series thoroughly well before I even knew the guys. :D :D
xGirlx
I wrote Isaac, asking if he knew the venue yet. He wrote back and said that he didn't have a definite venue name yet but he thinks it's a Spanish club. :eek: What could he possibly be talking about!

MOSCHINO
quote:
Originally posted by xGirlx
I wrote Isaac, asking if he knew the venue yet. He wrote back and said that he didn't have a definite venue name yet but he thinks it's a Spanish club. :eek: What could he possibly be talking about!

White Star???
xGirlx
quote:
Originally posted by MOSCHINO
White Star???

I don't get it. Knowing you, I know you're making this a joke. But how does this associate with what I said? If I said that Isaac would be playing at a trashy pretentious snobby whored out club, then ya - white star it would be ;) :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement