return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

How To record Flash Videos?
View this Thread in Original format
CarlosM
I'd like to rip some Flash vids from the web... is there a way to do such thing?

thx in adv
Prodigy Child
I use FTP to get into the server, then bowse for the area that it is stored in.

If this does not make sence, its cos I'm stoned, very in much.
Dirk W.
Prodigy.... shame on you. Drugs are bad mmmmmkay.
But yea, like Prodigy said, you might be able to anonymously log into the websites ftp server and track down the file. It's a long shot since most of the web info is probably strictly kept under password, but it might work.
jdat
check your internet temp files; it should be in there
CarlosM
what if it says on the client: Sockect Connected, Waiting For Welcome Message...

and it never connects
??
Aris
Like jdat said, check your internet explorer temp folder. Best way is to empty the temp folder, then go to the site that has the flash file you want. Let it play in your browser all the way. Once it's done playing, minimize explorer and open the ie temp folder, and look for the file(s) with .swf extention.
CarlosM
Ok Guys, thanks... but can you Tell me where is this Folder Exactly??.. since i have found a couple of temp folders...

thanks
CarlosM
any help please??.. i really need this... just dont know where os the TEMPORAL Folder... i have several Temp folders, and none has the flash videos i have seen from the web
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by CarlosM
any help please??.. i really need this... just dont know where os the TEMPORAL Folder... i have several Temp folders, and none has the flash videos i have seen from the web

Windows ?

C:\Windows\Temp Internet files\
or
C:\Documents and settings\Name of profile\Local settings\

It'll be a .SWF file.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement