return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Food Advice.
View this Thread in Original format
daydreamer
i was thinking right,

TA is pretty much a multicultural place to hang out and what not.
My problem is that i am always going to the same kind of restaurants and ordering the same thing. e.g.
If i go to a chinese restaurant i always get the sweet and sour chicken or if i decided to mix it up i get the sesame chicken.
But if i go with an asian friend, she will order all this crazy e and tell me what to add to what and it is :tongue2
of course i never pay attention so the next time i go there, and she is not there i am back to the same routine

so for all the people like me, what would you guys advice. let's hear from everyone.
I'll start.
If you ever go to a Guatemalan restaurant, or if you are ever in the country. Ask for, PACHES, made out of rice, i am not too fond of the ones made of potato.

-dreamer
Mebot
If you're in Scotland, get haggis

Seriously it really is quite tasty
Tranc3
Best thing about real Mexican restaurants is they serve breakfast all day. My favorites include Machaca and Chorizo, both with eggs.
Yan
Thai Restaurant... Any meats.
Miss Bliss
eating is cheating
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
eating is cheating

Shut your hole, Wang Chung!
Boomer187
just go to wendy's and get a #2 biggie sized with only ketchup and cheese and a Dr.Pepper to drink.

thats all the culture you need.
Prodigy Child
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
just go to wendy's and get a #2 biggie sized with only ketchup and cheese and a Dr.Pepper to drink.

thats all the culture you need.

mmmmm, you know I could really go for a Big Bacon Classic, Biggie sized with a frosty.

but what I would recommend is Indian restaurants, and get yourself a good hot Curry, OMGIDIE, or get a super spicey Chilli, OMGIDIE again, I'm a die hard spicey food kind of guy, I die over anything that tastes good and is REALLY hot.
getfoul
i could gofor a Big Ed burrito from the "Green Burrito" right about now. Those in cali know what i am talking about.

2 lb burrito. mmmm yum.
Prodigy Child
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
i could gofor a Big Ed burrito from the "Green Burrito" right about now. Those in cali know what i am talking about.

2 lb burrito. mmmm yum.

DAM 2lb burrito, wouldn't wanna be round you for the next few days after that.

What goes in, must come out, and out it sure will come.:eyespop: :eyespop: :nervous: :nervous: :eyespop: :eyespop: :nervous: :nervous:

HotboyAustin
well..if you go to a guatemalan restaurant you would have to order,Tahadas with rise and mantequilla,tamal con frijoles, scrambled eggs on the side, with requeson. Or you can get sopa con caracol(soup) Now..here i like Viet. food, cause i like spicy, soo...Daydreamer, get Limongrass beef with white steemed rice(not noddles cause it comes with that)..add mushrooms on it aswell.:D
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by HotboyAustin
well..if you go to a guatemalan restaurant you would have to order,Tahadas with rise and mantequilla,tamal con frijoles, scrambled eggs on the side, with requeson. Or you can get sopa con caracol(soup) Now..here i like Viet. food, cause i like spicy, soo...Daydreamer, get Limongrass beef with white steemed rice(not noddles cause it comes with that)..add mushrooms on it aswell.:D

Hrmm...generally I don't like snails in my soup.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement