return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Happy St Georges Day
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
Yes, as all of us English are soooo proud to be English (no sarcasm there;) ) It's our national day, but there won't be any parades like the Irish, no pride like the scottish, isn't it about time we actually admitted how proud we are not to be French ?

Happy St Georges to ye all :p
dj_mdma
Happy St George's day! i wish i was English so i could celebrate it but i'm not :( but i'll celebrate it as much as a british person can. or a banana. (think about it ;))
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
Happy St George's day! i wish i was English so i could celebrate it but i'm not :( but i'll celebrate it as much as a british person can. or a banana. (think about it ;))

ffs lam, You're as English as Apple Pie my friend :p
dj_mdma
can i be Mr Kipling and drown small dogs???? :D :p
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
can i be Mr Kipling and drown small dogs???? :D :p

only if you make them send the amazing chocolate slices out to more places, only one in the area i know is Asda in derby and its miles away :(
dj_mdma
*by the power of grayskull!

it is done.

look in your shed :thepirate
Ian^
thanks Lam, by the power I have just invested on myself, you're as english as the next guy (as long as its not technaut, mike the taffy :p or Fundypoopz
DRM
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
thanks Lam, by the power I have just invested on myself, you're as english as the next guy (as long as its not technaut, mike the taffy :p or Fundypoopz

ferk off im not welsh :p

*hides his leeks and daffodils back in his cupboard*
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by DRM
ferk off im not welsh :p

*hides his leeks and daffodils back in his cupboard*

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :tongue2
DJ Mikey Mike
What do you call a Welsh man with a flock of Sheep?

A PIMP!

ho ho ho.... what a day it's been :(

Streakfury
Heh, you learn something new every day. I learned it was St George's Day today. :D

I always wondered when it was, and now I know, so I'm gonna drink for England tonight before I get dragged out to some e R'n'B night at our union. Hanif, who the hell is he anyway?? I dunno. I need beer.

:)

EDIT: Oh yeah, Happy St Georges Day!!

EDIT EDIT: Love the sig Mikey!! :haha:
sykadelik
I had a great one, a friday and st georges at once. Perfect! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement