return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
looking to buy a nice set of rims
View this Thread in Original format
RussianRacerX
im lookin to buy a nice set of rims for my nissan maxima. if anyone knows any sites that offer good deals or places in nyc that are not too big of a rip off and have reputable work. please lemme know as well as which ris u think will look best.
placebo
www.wheelmax.com

pwnz.
RussianRacerX
nice site, ill keep lookin though, fid better deals if i can...lol
Jiffy
Check it, yo.

Rent a Wheel
TeKnoHe@d2025
You going for the Icy Hot Stunna look or are you going for performance? Also what size are you looking at?
igottaknow
I could use a rim job too...

RussianRacerX
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
You going for the Icy Hot Stunna look or are you going for performance? Also what size are you looking at?

18" rims, performance i was thinking something along 5spokes thin not chrome. but i dont wanna pay more than 200$ a rim. i found packages with 4 rims and 4 tires for like 600-1000$. So i dunno im just lookin for a little input
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by RussianRacerX
18" rims, performance i was thinking something along 5spokes thin not chrome. but i dont wanna pay more than 200$ a rim. i found packages with 4 rims and 4 tires for like 600-1000$. So i dunno im just lookin for a little input

Pretty much anything under $200 a rim is going to be heavy as hell, especially at 18". What size does your car have on it now?

I'm looking at some 16" or 17" Racing Hart rims that are about $1000-1200 with tires.
RussianRacerX
quote:
Pretty much anything under $200 a rim is going to be heavy as hell, especially at 18". What size does your car have on it now?

I'm looking at some 16" or 17" Racing Hart rims that are about $1000-1200 with tires.

my car has the stock 16's it came with with low profile tires. so the rims ill be getting willbe almost as heavy as those maybe a little more, but my car is modded as is so the power is there its more for look
Yan
quote:
Icy Hot Stunna look

:haha:

RussianRacerX
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
:haha:

u can be the one that looks like a queer...hehe
Yan
quote: