return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Sensation white
View this Thread in Original format
zag2me
Ok so I just went sick and bought 4 tickets to sensation white in Holland. The lineup is gash but I thought who cares, its all about the party right. Oh and Paul van dyke is playing too.

Anyone else going? Know anything about flights ect?
TranceMuzik02
www.easyjet.com
DJ_FRAZ
i've always wanted to goto sensation. nevermind who's playing i bet the atmosphere there is out of this world
Lord Baltimore
Just had a look on www.ticketbox.nl where you buy your Sensation White ticket and it says there sold out online.
DJ Mikey Mike
It sold out within 3 hours of tickets going online. If I attend anything this year it'll be Dance Valley I reakon.
jp
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
It sold out within 3 hours of tickets going online. If I attend anything this year it'll be Dance Valley I reakon.

I'm there :D

Btw I really recommend Mysteryland, PvD will be there too :)
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by jp
I'm there :D

Btw I really recommend Mysteryland, PvD will be there too :)

Yea but I was having a quick look at Mysteryland and it looks a rite to get to!
jp
Both Dance Valley and Mysteryland are about 20 miles from Amsterdam.

You can take a special bus from the trainstation, but if you're smart you'll find some Dutch guy with a car ;)

Rumours say 9 out of the top 10 best dj's will be at DV :eyes:

We'll know the full line-up by monday
politicsofdancin
quote:
Originally posted by zag2me
Ok so I just went sick and bought 4 tickets to sensation white in Holland. The lineup is gash but I thought who cares, its all about the party right. Oh and Paul van dyke is playing too.

Anyone else going? Know anything about flights ect?

BITCH! if you are going to spend loads of money going to sensation white...and least spell PAUL VAN DYK properly!

cheers
indy
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by politicsofdancin
BITCH! if you are going to spend loads of money going to sensation white...and least spell PAUL VAN DYK properly!

cheers
indy

THEN the correct spelling would be Paul van Dyk!

cheers
coup

zag2me
hehe yeh Paul Van Dyk :)

So any ukta's going?

Im fully intending on getting messed up and just drifting around all night enjoying the atmosphere.

I hear rapture tv are organising a bus load of people to go there, might check that out.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement