return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Advertising for TA in ur neighborhood.
View this Thread in Original format
Boomer187
So I thought the other night, why are there no TA's in Vegas? Maybe its cause the trance scene is non-existant here, maybe everyone retarded here since we live so close to the nuclear testing site...

then I thought of what my reply would be if someone else just posted that, STFU and get people from your neighborhood to come here.

SO I thought why not advertise around here for TA, and get a bunch o people on here fromt here. I could drop off adds at places where hot chicks live, at the titty bar, the red light disttrict, everywhere that has people I want on here.

dman I am smart, the only thing is I am only good at photoshopping text into funny pictars, as you can see from my ty ad #1.

but you have to realise, I am printing these off, they are not gonna be high quality.....then I thought about it again.

Why doesn't someone from here make small ads for TA, make them with a little more higher quality than mine, then send em out to me to advertise. We'd be huge.

then I thought...is this really a good thing, would we be attracting some stupid , some sandstorm lovers, file sharing addicts..... but then again, if they come froma strip club, a house with hot chicks, or they ahve sex with strangers frequently, who cares.

anyways, bottom line, I want more people in my area on here, so I want to advertise, and I obviously only have cheesy resourses to do so. So I am asking you COR, make flyers and give them to me, for free.
nchs09
are u really gnna do this????
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
are u really gnna do this????

I hope I can, it sucks not having any TAs form around here. I have to travel over the border to cancer country california for a meetup/show.

plus there are hot....I mean, interesting people here.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I hope I can, it sucks not having any TAs form around here. I have to travel over the border to cancer country california for a meetup/show.

plus there are hot....I mean, interesting people here.
go to a club and find a hotty that is single and get ur GAME on.... while she is dancing...
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
go to a club and find a hotty that is single and get ur GAME on.... while she is dancing...

yeah, nothing helps your game more than to mention websites.

this is more for you lot too, more posters to make fun of.
whiskers
yes, bring all the dj sammy loving "where can i download free trance mp3s" crowd here.

THANKS A LOT, EDDIE!
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
yes, bring all the dj sammy loving "where can i download free trance mp3s" crowd here.

THANKS A LOT, EDDIE!

whats wrong with DJ Sammy?
whiskers
quote:
whats wrong with DJ Sammy?

he likes felching and also he has you as his fan

http://images.villagevoice.com/issues/0334/flylife.jpg

snap
Tranc3
Stop trying to do something and start complaining.
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by Tranc3
Stop trying to do something and start complaining.

lol

werd!

and Boomers, don't tell them about our thread. please.

remember the beach!

;)

Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
lol

werd!

and Boomers, don't tell them about our thread. please.

remember the beach!

;)

u just mentioned it. where my cap gun.

and that thread was my leverage to get them to stay...damn it all.
Prodigy Child
quote:
then I thought...is this really a good thing, would we be attracting some stupid , some sandstorm lovers, file sharing addicts..... but then again, if they come froma strip club, a house with hot chicks, or they ahve sex with strangers frequently, who cares.

You are Da man boomer.

oh and as for picking up chicks, just take a picture of your avatar and show them, I'm sure you will have many chicks flock to you.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement