return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
im back!!!
View this Thread in Original format
j_spot
Hey everyone..Im back. The vacation was sweet. I loved it in Ontario. Did absolutely nothing @ all. Except burnt my ass off. Actualy its my back that is burnt beyond belief. Its covered in blisters, and is very very very painfull! Ill post a pic. I look like a burn victim.

So i did nothing..had a great time. Stayed on the same lake as goldie hawn, kate hudson, kurt russell, eric and brett lindros...among others. BTW theses people are POOR compared to some of the other people on the lake..kinda nuts. Ill get all the pics up once I find my USB

sooo...Ive been gone 10 days..what happened? any new songs? livesets? vids? James M? fill me in!!! and bump some threads I should see to the top...
Zing
Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
heh man im in tired , we'll talk tomorrow!:P
u should have met some TA friends dood since u were in TO.
Anyways
See ya soon dood!

Peace!:cool:
j_spot
well..I never actually made it to TO. I was in Wonderland, which is close enuf, but I was only there for a day. I drove thru Sault st. Marie and was close to Port Parry but it wasnt a trancin trip. More of a relax and get away from it all. Ill go on a Trance vacation next year. and be very upset about all your DJs u get to see....grr....
Coup
spottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fraggle
ya, sounds cool!!!

...but maybe u shouldn't sit on hotplates next time on vacation okay!?!?! :D:D:D

ABTsportsline
Welcome back j_spot.
You missed DJ Juno who came back, James M made an appearance as "E God", (look at his threads, only a couple of days old...) We realized that Raekwon the Che was really DJ Juicy J.......

...and a whole bunch of threads about how this place isn't as good as it once was.... thats about it. some new livesets and vids, obviously. and a thread asking why i am in jail.

Cheers!
-ABT-
cdn_trance_boy
Hehehehe...... Sorry J-Spot gotta tease ya a bit....I'm so used of being Jealous of the dOOd's in Europe that to have someone jealous of who we have coming up in Tdot makes me a bit giddy:D Too bad ya couldn't stick around....this weekend is going to be sick, sick, sick I can't wait after this I should be good and ready to persue my education again.....SO good to see ya back .....and uhmmmm maybe you should fake and bake a bit before hitting the sun again so you don't get so burnt in the future..:D :D :D :D :D

I'm out
Blik
welcome back d00d, I hope your vacation was great
Spad
Glad you had a good time mate. I was wondering where you'd got to..
ak303
AHh, i'm back too, 4 weeks in Iceland done a lotta good for my fitness levels. Couldn't cross the icecap though. Weather went to crap and volcaninc activity created a very poor surface for skis.

-ak

C-naptik
Welcome back J_Spot and AK303 !
Nice to see some old faces over here as the board falls asleep...
DJ_Shockwav
hey bro, what's up???
come to pandemonium tomorrow
we're all going, kinda like a last blast of summer before everyone goes back to school
i'm already back, and am right now sitting in the campus radio station doing dick all :)
i'll give you a call later
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement