return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

discogs limitations
View this Thread in Original format
meneedit
the thing I like the most about discogs.com is that it lists all the special edition versions of some albums. Lately i've been grabbing the names of all those 2xCD albums from my favourite artists.

however, some artists are not electronic so....

-What is the next best site that lists 2xCD special editions for normal artists?

and if you dont have an answer for that....

-Do coldplay have any 2xCD albums? I was thinking that there would at least be one for "A Rush Of Blood To The Head"
tranceDJ
Only Coldplay album I can think of would be the live one that has a CD and a DVD. Your best bet I guess would be to look on sites like amazon.com for limited edition cds.
torontotrance
they don't seem to read the in their forums..I posted the correct TCR discography that is kept on ivibes and they did not change it at all on the discogs.com site...their loss then.

www.allmusic.com offers better bios but sometimes less in depth.
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
they don't seem to read the in their forums..I posted the correct TCR discography that is kept on ivibes and they did not change it at all on the discogs.com site...their loss then.

www.allmusic.com offers better bios but sometimes less in depth.

allmusic.com was the one that you suggested to me last time...

that one doesnt have remix tracklistings :(

example

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?...l=A8pknu320an8k

:( :( :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement