return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Audio Hosting
View this Thread in Original format
meneedit
maybe i'll get some replies this time...

What is the best audio-hosting site?

(the one that most people here use)
meneedit
no? geez I get such great feedback sometimes :rolleyes:
meneedit
come on guys I know you know some audio hosting sites
Streakfury
I wish I could help you, dear TA, but I cannot. I know not what you seek, but within the bowels of the internet a beast exists that no man can slay. It's wisdom is infinite, it's response swift. For years many men have tried to conquer it, but all fail. For there is only one true beast of it's kind. Dear sir, I give you:

www.google.com

And may you find your way, young one.
meneedit
heheh nice one streak
Streakfury
Hehe. Sorry I cant help you though. Just thought I'd bump the thread in the hope that some smart TA's are awake. :p

:)
kewlness
what kind of audio are you looking to store???

if your an artist and want to store your own music there are tons of sites out there such as www.soundclick.com and www.mp3.com
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
what kind of audio are you looking to store???

mp3s

Not my own tracks though, mainly just things that I want to get identified but I dont want to post them on TA.

:) :) :)
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
Hehe. Sorry I cant help you though. Just thought I'd bump the thread in the hope that some smart TA's are awake. :p

:)

thanks, that was kind

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
meneedit
I was just wondering what you guys use when you post samples on this site, thats all.

.....:(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement