return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Clowns
View this Thread in Original format
The White Rabbi
i'm really scared of clowns, have been all my life, anyone else ? or can anyone explain why these scary lookin ássholes are supposed to be joyful for poor kids
yes i did have problems when i was young too.

"mummy, i didnt like the clown, he was wearing your underwear and stank of wee"

"mummy, i didnt like the clown, he locked us all in the cupboard and started kicking it"
FASTDJMP3
woohaa it's called clown-o-phobia :D
Blik
ever saw Stephen king's "IT"

I saw it when i was 10 or so, I was really scared of clowns a month after I saw that movie
Paul Wilson
What????????
kluba_702
i/ve thought about this b4 and this is what i concluded:

little clown dolls, puppets and clowns on tv are fine. it's when i see a clown bigger than me i start to freak. especially when they have that face paint that makes 'em look evil.:mad:
goldenarmZ
I really don't understand this clown phobia.... I mean, yeah they're ugly bastards.. but scary?! I don't think so... :p

:clown: <<<< RUN!!!!!! before it honks it's nose at you!!
Ur Dream Grl
Im not really scared of all clowns but there is one clown that freaks me out everytime i watch that movie.... "POLTERGEIST" the clown is sitting on a chair,its night time and it is rainning really bad, the lil boy takes a look at the clown ,then he takes another look and the clown disappeared .. then all of a sudden the clown pulls the lil boy from under the bed... yall know what movie im talking about???

DUDE that is one freaking scary clown !!

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
xoxo Ur Dream Grl
TeKnoHe@d2025
Sweet Tooth...
Astronaut
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
ever saw Stephen king's "IT"

I saw it when i was 10 or so, I was really scared of clowns a month after I saw that movie

yeah, I saw that movie, but it wasnt so scary.
maybe because it was about a year ago:)

anyway, i can't stand clowns, they aren't funny, sometimes make
me sad........i dont know why:rolleyes:
trancaholic
Your fear is a well known one. Lots of people is scared of clowns, mimes or masks. I think the reasons is perfectly understandable: They're ugly, artificial and have some kind of magic in their nature as well (doing magicians tricks, not being hurt by artifact etc.).
Wild roumurs suggests that you can learn to suppres your phobias through gradual exposure to it, but it usually involves the efforts of a psychologist which is expensive - and after all clowns tend to be in a strictly limited amount of places (ie. circus). At that point I'm worse off, suffering of an inexplicably aversion to buttons (those you use instead of zippers), which tends to pop up everywhere :(

Dj Martijn
hmm i neva did get y ppl didnt like clowns...i liked em in fact i used 2 collect little pottery clowns when i was a bit younger:) they were cool
Spad
Yeah I agree, they're scary. Never did like them, I used to hide at my friends birthday parties if they had clowns.

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Oh and Stephen King's IT; please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

read the book. It's an epic tale, a masterpiece and it couldn't be more different than the stupid film they made when they totally butchered the entire point of the story to make it some stupid horror piece of wank.

Ta :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement