return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
World Snooker Championship +t rance tunes
View this Thread in Original format
Bortsta
Anyone noticed that the BBC keep playing some pretty decent tunes during their coverage of the snooker? So far I've heard 3rd Earth (Marco V Remix) about 10 times, Brainbug - Nightmare and just now they played Electrovoya - Whispers. Anyway I hope Ronnie wins as Stephen Hendry is a boring **** :D
ojste
yeah ive noticed 3rd earth and whispers today... theyve been play a few others as well but cant remember the names right now :rolleyes:
gibbo
quote:
Originally posted by Bortsta
Anyone noticed that the BBC keep playing some pretty decent tunes during their coverage of the snooker? So far I've heard 3rd Earth (Marco V Remix) about 10 times, Brainbug - Nightmare and just now they played Electrovoya - Whispers. Anyway I hope Ronnie wins as Stephen Hendry is a boring **** :D

It's mint to see some tv producers with taste in music for a change :). Also Stephen Hendry is not boring as a player he's the best player to ever pick up a qeue and has more career centuries than any other player in history even if he does seem like a boring twat in real life
DRM
more than likely a trance dj was asked to compile some tracks that were suitable for this sort of thing as i remember a while ago hardwick was asked for some tunes to put on the f1.
sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by DRM
more than likely a trance dj was asked to compile some tracks that were suitable for this sort of thing as i remember a while ago hardwick was asked for some tunes to put on the f1.

Did he? I did not know that, thats pretty class! :D
DJ Mikey Mike
Yea I noticed 3rd Earth too :) It's good to see (or hear...)
Coup
snooker is one of the best sports to play and watch.
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
...and watch.

:stongue:
[UK]Trancedewdİ
they had some good ones on the formula 1 as well...last sunday they played holden & thompson - nothing (93 returning mix) :)
Stuart F
Yeah i noticed that as well! I have heard 'Naked Angel' as well.

Good luck to Graeme Dott today!

Streakfury
Ah e, it's been on for half an hour!!

** turns TV on **

:)
DRM
quote:
Originally posted by Stuart F
Yeah i noticed that as well! I have heard 'Naked Angel' as well.

Good luck to Graeme Dott today!

gah its ronnie all the way ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement