return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Judge Jules @ Creation 21/04/00
View this Thread in Original format
stevarno
Hi there, this is my first ever thread so i hope someone outthere can help me. I'm looking for a tracklisting for the following set.

Judge Jules live @ karanga, creation in Bristol broadcast on 21/04/00 on radio 1.

cheers
Spin Doctor
Hmmm. I don’t think I’ve heard this – if I can track down a copy of the set I can probably give you a pretty accurate list.

EDIT:

Ok, I managed to find a copy of this set, but it’s incomplete: just over an hours length! I’ll keep looking for the full version and post the results if I do. If you’ve got the full two hours, then send me a PM and we can sort something out. Here’s the TL compiled by yours truly so far.

Judge Jules @ Karanga (Creation Bristol) [21-04-2000]
----------------------------------------------------

01. Jonah - Shhh...Listen (Original Mix)
02. Novy vs. Eniac - Pumpin' (Flickman Remix)
03. Darude - Sandstorm
04. Fiasco - Live in Bilbao <-- ID MIX -->
05. Hi-Gate - Voices (Schizophrenic Mix)
--. Ghey Radio 1 interlude
--. [cont.] Hi-Gate - Voices (Schizophrenic Mix)
06. The Act - Something About You (DJ Garry Mix)
07. Storm - Time To Burn (Original Mix)
08. O.T. Quartet - Hold That Sucker Down (Warp Brothers Remix)
09. Mauro Picotto - Pegasus
10. JDS - Nine Ways <--- ID MIX --->
11. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love (Ferry Corsten Remix)
12. Angelic - It's My Turn (Original Mix)
13. York - On the Beach (CRW Mix)
14. <--- ID ---> Highly dubious Jules/Masterson production! :o
15. Taiko - De Blechtrommel (Club Mix)

Hope this helps some what. Were you after any particular ID’s or just the list in it’s self? ‘Tis not the best of Jules' offering, but not the worst, lol. Similar to his Essential mix of 06-05-2000 but with better mixing! ;)

EDIT 2: 'Twas the Ferry mix of FGTH, not Searle.

EDIT 3: I'm a flid, lol. Another correction.
stevarno
Nice one cheers for that.

I had a lot jules sets from that time when he was doing some of his friday night live shows but my computer broke and deleted everything im now trying to re complete my collection however this set seemed harder to find and didnt know if it was worth the hassle.

Thanks for finding it if you get a complete tracklisting let us know.
Spin Doctor
No worries – I'm on the look out but I don't think the full two hours has been ripped! :o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement