return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

sheet music to trance tracks
View this Thread in Original format
minchia
hey, is there anywhere i can get shett music to trance music. noting in particular, just for learning purposes. thx
Floorfiller
look for midi files...that's probably as close as you'll get...check out the production forum...there is a sticky at the top of the forum...
YaleTrance
they're pretty easy to do yourself if you have a good ear and notation knowledge.
Yan
Start by trying to play Children.
raverchikadee
you know i have asked that question to many djs/producers. I have yet to find any sheet music for electronic music songs. But you know why? Most producers use programs such as reason/logic/pro-tools... which in most cases when they produce their screen is written in what i call "block" form... i am sure there is a more tech. name for it..but oh well. Some programs are able to transpose it to note values with full staffs and such.. but you would be suprised how many producers who cant actually read sheet music. I have perfect pitched ears.. plus have been exposed to instrumental music and also a musician with woodwind/brass/piano and percussion as my Forte'. I have actually sat down and figured out the notes and values per each note for songs before. Its really not that hard.. just very time consuming. If you know music in concert form.. u should give it a try.
KilldaDJ
i want to learn some trance trax on guitar...

tabs would be nice :)

southern sun could be a right metal mosher! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement