return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Mother's day gifts
View this Thread in Original format
displaced
mother's day in 4 days...

out of time and originality, i ended up getting her a flower basket from 1.800.flowers... :rolleyes:

kick-ass thing would have been to fly in and giver her the flower myself...

can gift ideas get any more insensitive than 1.800.flowers? (i mean minus forgetting/ignoring the whole mother's day thing) :conf:
Audigy7
Heh, I tried to make my mom breakfast a few years ago, and I totally ed up. T'was hillarious. There was waffle everywhere....
Electronicapo1
I couldnt think of a gift, so I got my mom a cook book. Problem : I had to eat her cooking for a year. It was horrible.
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by displaced
mother's day in 4 days...

out of time and originality, i ended up getting her a flower basket from 1.800.flowers... :rolleyes:

can gift ideas get any more insensitive than 1.800.flowers? (i mean minus forgetting/ignoring the whole mother's day thing) :conf:

you bought your mother 1800 flowers? holy crap. :D

i got my mother a card. I cant think of any presents to get...so far.
trancepixie17
The week of mothers day one year...everyone was getting sick. I happened to get sick the night befor emothers day...threw up every half an hour. Had to stay home!:mad:

I got my mom an avril lavigne cd, she loves her *doesn't know any words lol but loves complicated*, I got her a card of course, a nice friggin five dollar card no one cares about, and I chipped in for buying a few bottles of crap to make mudslides and some smirnoff...
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by displaced

Jee-zuz, it's Mother's Day, not a frikking Milk Tray advert. :stongue:
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
you bought your mother 1800 flowers? holy crap. :D

i got my mother a card. I cant think of any presents to get...so far.

I think he means the business, 1-800-FLO-WERS. you call, they deliver, or so Im assuming.

I am 2000 miles from mum, shes getting a card...a few days after moms day eheheh.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Audigy7
Heh, I tried to make my mom breakfast a few years ago, and I totally ed up. T'was hillarious. There was waffle everywhere....

LOL

Should have taken some pics!!!

I'm gonna get my mom a converter so I can hook up a DVD player to her TV. (TV doesnt have A/V Jacks, just the standard RF Jack.)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement