return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Chicago..help..answer quickly please
View this Thread in Original format
dRale
hey chicago peeps..i need ur help..i am going to chicago very soon (few hours) and il be there for about 2 days,...is there any good record stores/ or especially audio stores(looking for a mixer)
that i could visit which are down town? (please include directions/street name

thanx
!!
MrSquirrel
Gramaphone Records is the best record store I know of it is on Clark, not far north of Fullerton I believe....look it up in a phone book or do a google search for gramaphone chicago and it will come up and the exact addy is there....no idea on mixers, sorry.

I owuld help more bhut I am on dialup and am not sure if the access number is long distance or not from my hotel and am blazing through stuff.

MrS
KID-M
Gramaphone is 2663 N. Clark and the best shop in the city for vinyl. Audiolines is 6 blocks North at Clark and Belmont (on the Southwest corner of Clark and Belmont) and is the best for dj equip (best prices/most helpful). Monday night...check out Boom Boom Boom at Green Dolphin Street - Ashland and Webster. Have fun!
DjOvertime
i live just outside of chicago and i have 3 mixers for sale (1 with less than an hour of use and another with only about 3 hours of use)...see my other post here:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=178359
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement