return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Trance/Rave Videos, DVDs
View this Thread in Original format
Impulse
Lately I've been really interested in buyin DVDs concerning the whole club scene and the rave scene alike. But now, I want more. The two titles I already have are Naked Ibiza and Better Living Through Circuitry. Naked Ibza is a great video that takes you on a musical tour through the entire island. There is some great footage from Eden in there, as well as Cafe Del Mar and all those other great places. The other DVD explores and accurately documents the rave scene as we know it. There are some great interviews with BT, the Crystal Method, Dj Keoki, Dj Spooky, Franky Bones to name only a few. The rich graphics and animations in this film are spectacular and really blow your mind! Ok, now that I've given my reviews, I need your help. Are there any other DVDs or videos that I can get about the club/rave scene, raving in general, or anything like that??

-- Impulse
InsomnEac
sorry, don't know any right now exept for a few music videos. those sound cool tho, i'll have to check'em out:cool:
swingjelly
not really a rave thing.. but i love my underworld: everything everything dvd.. you can select live footage or artwork to the music..

i recomend being an underworld fan first :)~
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement