return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Interesting night out....
View this Thread in Original format
Phazon
Hey TA's , id just like to tell you about how weird of a night i just had.
Im from New York City and there is so much commercial bull goin on over here it aint even funny. Me and my friends are on our way to a club called Exit over here me and my boy decide to get drunk off Bacardi Orange..Great stuff by the way..So we're on the line and wwe meet these 2 girls. We're talkin to them and we're wrecked so we chill with them until we see out boys. My friend sold those 2 moron girls pills, so off they were to la la land.

We start walkin to the main floor (which is BIGGGG) and its closed!! The power went out on the main floor. Then we go to the roof and it starts pouring like crazy. We kinda all slpit up after a while then the power came back on after almost 2 hours. Now half of us gathered together by a bar and the kid i got drunk with comes strolling along saying he wants to fight someone. So now theres like 8 of us looking to fight some kids. The reason why this conflict started is because my friend had asked the 2 girls we sold E to to come and chill with us, but the guys they were with noticed that the girls were rollin so they wanted to get some ass and the started with my friend to embaress them.

We all rounded up. As we're goin to the second floor we bump into the troubled kids and brawl breaks out. So many people were watchin and i managed to kick one of the kids in his upper body. Then the bouncers came. I thought we were gonna get the beat out of us by these huge beasts, but we were lucky they see us there every friday.
We went looking for the kids again and we found them and they pussied out and a bouncer jumped in before we can do something.

A few minutes later, there was an annoncement that they were gonna turn off the music and lights for 10 minutes so they can turn on the air conditioner to cool off the place. Great club huh?!!

The only thing that im happy about is that we kinda celebrated my bday, i got drunk and i heard Vaiio's - Rapture :)

Im still buzzed from the drinkin that i did and i just wanted to tell someone what its like up here so if you people dont mind " But excuse me cause im stonedddddddd " - Street Bum, Track #1 Sasha Gu009
goodnet
...and then...

HE ED HER ALL NIGHT!!

(sorry i couldnt resist!)
ABTsportsline
.....geez....
based on your story, sounds like a hip-hop club... people all wanting to fight and sh*t...

at the trance/techno clubs down here, there is no fighting.... everything is PLUR all the way man...

But good luck to you i guess....
-ABT-
Astronaut
no wonder you have that soap avatar:D
Phazon
I failed to mention that its $30 to get into this club every week.
There is a hip-hop room but the place is really a hard trance/hard house club with a massive sound system that only is tuned to spank out the bass and nothing else :(
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
im gonna turn this into a weird stories thread. cause im gonna tell you one of my weird nights. its not really weird, but oh well. ok so im only 16, and we had to go up to toronto for this hockey tournament. first thing we all went and got fake id's. so friday night we went to the docks, and there was a swimsuit and langerie competition. we got sooooooo faced then a few ppl went out to the docks allllll the way out back and smoked a joint. so by then i was edddd up. i wasnt feeling really good. drinking then smoking is really really bad. you get the spinnies with your eyes open. so we go back into the club and i had to go pee. i came back out and they were gone. oh i thought, i lost the mother ******s at 1 am in a big ass club. my paranoid ass looked around for like an hour. finally i found them. you dont know how happy i was. but as i walked around the club i felt like everyone was staring at me as i walked by. they probably werent, but oh well. does anyone ever get that. when they feel like they are being watched every second. it was scary .
Daffer
quote:
Originally posted by goodnet
...and then...

HE ED HER ALL NIGHT!!

(sorry i couldnt resist!)

ain't that phrase from a song of "the horrorist" called something like "new york story" or something??
goodnet
daffer: that's exactly where it's from :P the "The Horrorist - One Night In NYC (Pascal FEOS remix)" version. phazon's story reminded me of that song.. heh

You guys & your crazy stories make me wanna go out for an "interesting night" too. I don't particularly know why... sounds like hella fun to me!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement