return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Why Do Some People Not Like Me Here
View this Thread in Original format
The White Rabbi
If you all hate me so much, just say the words and ill leave permamently, i never meant no harm :(
donegalredneck
hey.off-the-topic.where-you-from,what-part-like
The White Rabbi
dungannon, tyrone.

waiting to check if im going to kellys inportrush or the arena or clubland in cookstown
Eugene
because you are weird :rolleyes:
FASTDJMP3
I think no one said they don't like you ... it's just that sometimes what you post is very weird ;)
InsomnEac
i have a strict policy about consorting with people who wear their mother's panties. ;)

haha, no, i don't hate anybody on ta. just stop it with the panties:p
Dj Martijn
i cant believe this?!i felt the same way 2 white rabbit.:( ppl i dont think like me..but others told me 2 ignore those who you had problems with. theres only about 2 ppl on here now that still dislike me..i give u the same advice:)ignore them..pleez dont leave i think ur really cool and dont c any "weird"posts u have made?!no wonder all the ta's are leaving cos no1 feels welcome anymore:(
Trance Outlaw
Rabbi you do make a lot of stupid threads but trust me when I tell you that nobody wants you to leave. Ya see, TA members need people like you so that they can boost there post totals. For example, I think that if someone would leave a public forum because someone else wanted them to they are either a really big loser or just a loser. However, even though I couldn't care any less about your emotional insecurity or this thread it has become valuable in bringing me closer to 400 posts so I can change my TA status. What I'm trying to say is that after Lynx became a moderator (before you were here) many TA's assumed that if they worked hard enough on regulating other people's thoughts and words they would be next in line to receive moderator status. Stop being such a little baby and grow up.
Trance Outlaw
Holy guy!!!!!!!! I just read your 'mummies panties' thread and you are really ed up.
Miss Proximus
Who cares if people like you or not? Haven't you got self esteem? And why do you even wonder why people would not like you? You started this whole thing urself!

MAIN ISSUE HERE: I (or we) don't like people that post in here and cry and whine all the time!!!!!!

Like Trance Outlaw (omg....ur sig still makes me melt) said: Grow Up!!

Paul Wilson
I looked at the "Mummies panties" thread for several minutes in disbelief.
ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson
I looked at the "Mummies panties" thread for several minutes in disbelief.

Hey Paul, you're still in jail? ;)
-ABT-
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement