return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Wasting your time Part 2
View this Thread in Original format
DjDeComp
Movie

hahaha alittle movie i made

NEW::: PART 2

Wasting Your Time Part 2
nchs09
about?.... *downloading now* but in a third world country it takes a while hehe:tongue2

*edit*
OMFG!!! can u say OSCAR!!!!!!111oneone

i really liked the part where the phone went and came.. :tongue2
DjDeComp
i just realized how stupid this is but i cant stop laughing:stongue: :stongue:
Audigy7
As stupid as that was, I can honestly say it was more worthwhile than what I just spent the last 3 hours doing.
Hard_NRG
hahahahaha, I liked that little scream that you did..
insecurity
for a low budget film, the effects were amazing..... exactly how did you get the phone to move?? :rolleyes: :p

encore!!!11
Tranc3
Groundbreaking!
mongeone
im trying to work out what it all symbolises.

Im thinking maybe you used the mobile phone as a representation of yourself and your social life since in this day and age it really seems as if mobile phones are a person. The moving of the phone away from the camera expresses going out (of the closet). The scream when you reach an outness you are uncomfortable with signifies you realise your mistake and consequently you come rushing back in(to the closet).

You finish the movie with `the end`. You may keep telling yourself that but i think in due course youll admit to yourself your true identity and gain the courage to go out again and possibly even escape the confines of your mobile phone and allow yourself to communicate with others (note: this means boys).

All in all a great masterpiece on the detrimental effects and processors that oen goes through when trying to come out of the closet. kudos to you.

***** <-that is five stars.

anyone with a different analysis? =]
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by mongeone

Im thinking maybe you used the mobile phone as a representation of yourself and your social life since in this day and age it really seems as if mobile phones are a person. The moving of the phone away from the camera expresses going out (of the closet). The scream when you reach an outness you are uncomfortable with signifies you realise your mistake and consequently you come rushing back in(to the closet).

You finish the movie with `the end`. You may keep telling yourself that but i think in due course youll admit to yourself your true identity and gain the courage to go out again and possibly even escape the confines of your mobile phone and allow yourself to communicate with others (note: this means boys).

All in all a great masterpiece on the detrimental effects and processors that oen goes through when trying to come out of the closet. kudos to you.

u sir.. are teh nerdz0r
getfoul
The End parrt looks like bevis and butthead.

Iyrlk
quote:
Originally posted by mongeone

my analysis:

he was bored. he saw a phone. he saw his little digicam. he was (again i emphasize) was bored. his twitchy mind thinks of a brilliant film idea. "let's film what i do with my phone when i'm bored"

TADA!
Warez Guy
Haha brillant, give this man an oscar :P
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement