return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Anybody watching Conan O'Brien right now?
View this Thread in Original format
twisted420
Conan O'Brien is the funniest mofo.
Radagast
Night Rider is alright, but it's no Walker Texas Ranger. :D
twisted420
Walker Texas Ranger ahahahahah that was mint..the jetpack:haha: But i like that george w buch "intarted" thing. this is by far my favorite show. this and chef tony...jk
Radagast
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
Walker Texas Ranger ahahahahah that was mint..the jetpack:haha: But i like that george w buch "intarted" thing. this is by far my favorite show. this and chef tony...jk

They've been doing the Walker Texas Ranger since last week. I wish they brought back the button that played the theme from Beverly Hills Cop that they were messing with last week.
twisted420
ahaha i saw that too
Nautilus
Conan's monkey dance and his begging the crowd to laugh during the show. I love his midway comedy scene. Conan's the man; kick Leno outta his slot!
N][ck
The show was funnier when Andy was on, but it's still good...DAMN that political consultant guy looks short compared to 70's show chick and Conan!!
Radagast
quote:
Originally posted by N][ck
The show was funnier when Andy was on, but it's still good...DAMN that political consultant guy looks short compared to 70's show chick and Conan!!

You know i've never seen an episode co-hosted by Andy but whenever they have him as a guest on these days it's always a funny interview.
twisted420
ive seen a couple. funny as hell...this show is the best late show there is. jay leno is funny and jimmy *kimmel* spelling?
but to me the others dont have all on conan. that way he does everything is just hilarious. .....im wathicng right now and im not really a fan of yellowcard..opinions?
Nautilus
Yellowcard... One hit wonders???

To be seen I guess.

twisted420
.....is anyone watching carson daily...ive truthfully never seen this. so all i can do is laugh:haha:
Nautilus
No, he sux monkey juice.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement