return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
don't you hate friends that don't get the hint?
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
ok, so my friend calls me up today and wants to drink, smoke some vheed, etc.

i'm like ok thats cool, i'll come by later. He calls me and he's at 'the boys house', and i dont mean to be rude, but they're all nastey hicks, that i dont particularly care for. The only girl that hangs around these people has a bigger beard than most guys i know, and its never really fun being there, casue they just watch tv, or listen to their ty rock music.

so when i find that out, i'm like, ok, let me just see if i can get a ride.

i called back and said i couldn't go. so he's like "OOOP! You can take the bus." %@#@% i dont wana take the ing bus. i wana sit at home and wait for somthing better to come along, like, smoke weed with girls that don't have beards. or just smoke weed with people that shower more than twice a week.

ty luck for me, because i'm too nice to just say "I dont wana hang out with those filthy people...THEY STINK!"

:/ wish me luck.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by BTG

i'm like ok thats cool, i'll come by later. He calls me and he's at 'the boys house', and i dont mean to be rude, but they're all nastey hicks, that i dont particularly care for. The only girl that hangs around these people has a bigger beard than most guys i know, and its never really fun being there, casue they just watch tv, or listen to their ty rock music.

i called back and said i couldn't go. so he's like "OOOP! You can take the bus." %@#@% i dont wana take the ing bus. i wana sit at home and wait for somthing better to come along, like, smoke weed with girls that don't have beards. or just smoke weed with people that shower more than twice a week.

ty luck for me, because i'm too nice to just say "I dont wana hang out with those filthy people...THEY STINK!"

id didnt read that but get druink with me
DjDeComp
i know what u mean bro
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by DjDeComp
i know what u mean bro

im glad SOMEONE understands
TweeK
i also know what u mean...some ppl u just dont want to hang with.
Orbax
say "sorry bro, dont feel like chillin tonight" then they cant make up solutions for you
digitally404
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
say "sorry bro, dont feel like chillin tonight" then they cant make up solutions for you

yea, i'd imagine the guy would say "aww, come on man, what're you gonna do at home?? jerk off?? you got nothing better to do, etc."
at least, that's what happened with me. I know what you mean about not wanting to chill with some people. and i'm too nice to say ' off' as well.

all i did to save them and myself trouble was by making up better excuses. like, "i need to go job hunting" "i need to goto the dentist".

man, also, after lots of off-the-hook calling, (this might be an alternative), you could try shafting the crappy plans to meet up and say " came up, sorry"... yea, even the dumb ones will get tired of calling on you, so it works. might not be your cup of tea, but it's helped me to this day to avoid certain people.
maxstradamus
quote:
Originally posted by BTG

smoke up buddy...you're not alone :D
DiMethGuy
quote:
Originally posted by maxstradamus
smoke up buddy...you're not alone :D

amen
BTG
holy .

i'm pretty drunk, because I was drinking rum straight (cause they didn't have glasses ;D) and they basicly made me drink 1/2 the bottle is fast as icould. but , they listend toty music. i'm gonna go...i'm doint know whati 'm talking aobut anymore... i'm done.

or am i? i dont kwno, yah, i think i'm done.

Tranc3
Next time just tell them you have to wash your hair
Wildfir3
When i don't feel like going out, i just say so. The guys i go out with always wanna go to the same bar & do nothing all night long so i just gave it to them straight: i don't care much for being bored in a bar all night long every friday.

Gave me some bitchin' in the beginning but they're ok with it now... or maybe they hate me, but what the hell.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement