return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Dj Dan: excuses to everyone
View this Thread in Original format
FunKenLouis
Sorry for that last minute cancelation:(

I was kinna sad to hear that too

To answer a post from aria-nightclub forum and that was posted here too but in different words.... here are my excuses for the bad info given threw forums this week:

------------------

Re: Very Unhappy

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rffspinz
Hello,

I hate to say this but, Dj Dan was NEVER confirmed on this date, he was confirmed for the 22nd and somehow information never got parlayed properly and subsequently he was a no show.

Now this wouldn't have bothered me so much, but I spoke to and recieved confirmation from two people who seem to be in the know at Aria ie: Fastmp3 and Funkenlouis, as they go by.

Thus I invited friends from out of town to come and see Dan @ Aria, knowing that the night would be rockin'. Unfortunately all info that I was given was greatly falsified or someone was talking about something that they didn't know about. Either way I had 5 people who paid their way to drive down here, took time off work, paid their way in ....etc, etc... to show up and be told that Dan was NEVER, EVER confirmed for May 23rd.

Question?? Shouldn't people who promote for this club know what the hell is going on ??

Very dissapointed in all of this, and also out 40$ for nothing

Thanks all
------------------------------------------------------------------------

man.... now you think im happy with that too??

you think it would be good for me to announce a dj without being more then 200% sure that he would come....??

why would i post on 10 different montreal-music forums an event that would never happen...?

you think its good for my reputation as a promoter of the club..and the scene.... to announce a dj as DAN (by the way one of my personnal favorites and believe me i was waiting for that night for long time) KNOWING he would NEVER come....??....knowing i would get more then 30 calls from clients that were pissed at me cuz he was not comin

my job is not that simple.... and believe me... i was #@*$%#? dissapointed when i got the bad news....

i would NEVER... i repeat it one more time now just to make sure its clear here....NEVER post an event... without makin sure its takin place.... in the conditions i was told

i had 7 people from Gatineau (next to ottawa) comin only to see him... pissed at me for a minute.... but understanded that i wasnt responsible for what happened and why it happened.... and also understanding the fact that i would be the first one to be loosing A LOT from a mistake like that one...

man i am SOOOOOO sorry... really...

i know theirs no way to repare what happened.... but it would be MORE then a pleasure... actualy i would take it as an obligation... to make sure the next time you visit the club, you wont be dissapointed cuz of me again

as for the last minute changes in our lineup, it is ARIA's policy to try and inform the clientele about upcomin events as accurately as possible. This being said: Even in the best of worlds, cancelations happen...

So i would like to apologize to all you Dj Dan's fans out there for what happened last night

It was out of the club's control and mine
detective you
c peurf

cest pas tout le monde qui peut comprendre ça.....un peut comme lhistoire de Ferry jpense qui était parti plus tot.....
le monde doit être capable de réaliser que ya pas juste eux dans le monde et que certaines choses peuvent arriver..entk....cest poche mais cest compréhensible...
gj pour les excuses et explications jl :p
Kendo
If the guy who wrote the message can read this, Louis is probably the most reliable promoter I've dealt with. He's a super nice guy, don't ing bitch at him for something that was out of his power. It's too bad DJ Dan wasn't there but Happens....
NickPilon
I was disapointed about this bad news but it was a great night.

Thanks Funkenlouis for the night!
Deejiuana
Kendo n detective u r right - happens - n can b worse than this - like if the person who talked 2 louis reads this, listen to this:
S H I T H A P P E N S
louis, t'inquietes pas man - c meme pas de ta faute si il y a eu ce probleme - donc tu t'en fous! lol
rffspinz
Hello,

Just wanted to take a second and send my apologies for the message sent in the forums here. The issue should have been dealt with thru private messages, and not a public forum like this.

As I had told Louis in a pm----The thing that got me the most was that even when we spoke with the people at the door, **Including**
the girl who does guest list, nobody told us that Dan was not going to be there, but every other employee *inside* the club knew he was not coming. That was not particularly cool.

But simple thing is, I should have not gotten angry at Louis or anyone on this board for that matter, you guys get info handed down to you which you think is correct, and in turn promote that info.

Temper, Temper.....gots to keep that in check

Regards,
Richard
Deejiuana
Well, no worries, and well, i dun think louis was about to kill himself after gettin that msg so i guess it's all good....

miaou...
detective you
OMG, a thread endind up nicely.....rare:toothless
bouzo
too many excuses to little time ;)
alec
quote:
Originally posted by detective you
OMG, a thread endind up nicely.....rare:toothless

~sarcastic~
You monkeys, Iwill make sure you all pay for this, bah, I'm going to hang you all from your hairy little balls for this insult of an apologie!

PS Die Bart Die
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement