return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

For all of you Neo haters & DJ/artist bashers
View this Thread in Original format
trancebrat
Unlike some of you I did some research to find out what actually transpired to make Neo feel the way that he does. I found out that it was a comment made to me by Neo (in a thread) that started all this stupud bull. Now I feel compelled to say something outloud that I have said to Simon offline many times before. I have read through other threads tha have been created since last night and I see the rant about all the spam on TA. Since I am guilty of some of that :rolleyes: my post here isn't about that...it's a bit more personal. If you don't want to read this then click out of it. Save yourself the trouble because I am not looking for feedback and your hateful opinions of me won't mean .

God help us all the day that 35 becomes too old. What is wrong with you people? When does being in your 30's define the day that you should just give it all up? Stupid threads about when are you too old to listen to EDM...people bitching about seeing people in their 30's out in clubs. Constant comments about age. Some of you guys act like you're the founding fathers of EDM...and that it is your right to OWN the scene. You have no clue how long EDM has been around. You should thank these OLDER people for giving you EDM to listen to and for keeping the scene alive all of these years while your mommy was kissing your booboos at home. every single one of you that thinks Simon is too OLD to be on here. You like Tiesto? How old do you think he is? You like Oakenfold? How old do you think he is? You hate both of them? Who gives a ...you get my point. You children wouldn't have most of this music that you listen to if it wasn't for "OLD" people. Maybe there are people on this forum that get tired of listening to the pissing and whining of young children...I know I do. You bitch about a mod being too old...I want to bitch about all the stupid, immature, and inexperienced people on TA. People that talk like they have been around forever when in reality they base their knowledge on what they have read and they've heard on the internet.

Flame the hell out of me because I really don't care. It's stupid that you guys attack Simon everytime that he posts and constantly say stupid about his age. There are some of you that are young and very mature for your age. Even if you don't act it all the time I have gotten to know some of you offline and you guys are great...mature beyond your years. I gravitate more towards the people online that are intelligent and have something to say. We all BS from time to time and I will be the first to admit that I can hijack a thread with the best of them. My posts aren't always up there on the classy side of things (yes I do know this), but I never have ill intention with the things that I write to people...unlike some of you. Some people might take what I am saying too personal, but it is never the personal attack that they think it is. More than one person on TA has tried starting a war with me and they always find out that I won't go to war with them. I let it go because it is childish. It's not that I give in it's just not worth my time and energy to argue with someone that I don't know and whose opinion and words have no real impact on my life. Now I get along with a lot of those people.

Neo isn't one of the best mods on here...he is the best. He does his job better than anyone else. There are others that I think are good mods as well (they know who they are) and they do make a difference, but Neo keeps the bull off of TA. I don't want to read racist (in every context of the word) comments...Neo takes care of that in the forums that he's mod in. There are so many racist close minded people on these forums that it makes me sick. Take your bull elsewhere if you don't like your threads being closed or warnings being made to you. It's not fair to the other people that come on here to have to read all of that . People bitch and moan about me and some others chatting and suggest IRC. I will take my chat off of TA the day that all of the racist nasty close minded people cancel their memberships and go away.

I would be embarrassed for some of the artists that create the music that we listen to come on to these forums and read the GARBAGE written about them. I have said this before in a post and it is worth mentioning again. Regardless of whether or not you like an artist unless you are out there banging out some new tracks trying to keep this scene alive...as opposed to getting ed up every weekend at some club listening to their music...then chill with all of the hating. Even when I don't care for an artist I have mentioned it tactfully...even pointing about something positive about them. The ones that are bashed the most have a load more going on than the majority of us do. If we were out there touring the world and/or producing music that DJ's everywhere were playing we probably wouldn't be on here bitching and moaning about how much we like or dislike an artist/DJ. So what if they played the same song more than once. What songs did you play on your world tour and how is your new album doing in the ratings? I would hope that you guys realize that a lot of DJ's and artists read through these forums looking for feedback. If you don't care about that...you don't belong on TA. Saying that you HATE someone that you don't even know just makes you look stupid. Creating polls wondering whether or not an artsit is gay is a in embarrassment to TA.

Why don't some of you create your own forums? Drop some of your own cash or get one for free and go hate on there. TA is a luxury that was created for us. None of us have a "right" to post whatever we want on here or to even be here. I would say that the vast majority of the 34,000+ members on TA don't spend a penny of his or her own money supporting it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement