return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Oral Sex: A Dangerous New Trend!
View this Thread in Original format
fastmp3

THIS IS WHAT SHOCKED ME THE MOST

quote:
Creation research indicates that Satan is using the human tongue to infiltrate the soul by way of the vagina, anus, and hole in the tip of the penis (enormous penises have bigger holes, allowing for a greater number of demons to gain entrance, which is why black men commit so much crime).

i don't care what's their view on oral sex but what bothers me is the racist comment , it's deceiving to see there are people thinking like that in the 21st century.

full article here : http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0504/oralsex.html

and guess who they support ?

p.s. : no thread hijacking please
getfoul
landover baptist alwys has something of intrest.
Electronicmaji
you do know that sites a parody right?
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by Electronicmaji

tell me it is ! i hope it's parody ...
DarkFall01
quote:
Originally posted by Electronicmaji

Lol, I 2nd that, there are some funny stories on there :happy2:
Miss Bliss
hilarious stuff

parody

:haha: :haha: :haha:
fastmp3
i was like this : :nervous: :nervous: is this serious ?

now i'm like this : :stongue: :stongue: :toothless
ratz

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0104/ps2.html

Here is what you need to do to get your free Play Station 2:

1. Tell Jesus that you hate your parents, and that you'd rather have Him for your Daddy. Ask Him to forgive your sins, and cover you with His blood (you'll see plenty of that splattered across your TV when you play your complimentary Grand Theft Auto 3 game!).

2. Find one of your Mom or Dad's credit cards (a blank check is even better!)

3. Call our church office and we will provide you with simple instructions on how to use your parents' credit card to charge a love offering over the phone. Don't worry if you can't find a credit card. We can teach you how to use one of your daddy's checks to do an automatic draft withdrawal (which will get you free shipping and an extra game disk!)

Please note: If your parents ask you where you got your new PlayStation 2, just tell them that your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, delivered it to you via the U.S. Postal Service in exchange for your soul.

this is funny as hell
aspergian
Ha, I'm a Christian, but I like Landover Baptist a lot -- great parodies there, I check out the sermons, they're very well-read :)!

PS2s now?!? golly I should tell a friend, before they were offering a free promo deal for cell phones :P
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by ratz

lol, that brilliant!!!!! :haha:

enferno
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3

THIS IS WHAT SHOCKED ME THE MOST

i don't care what's their view on oral sex but what bothers me is the racist comment , it's deceiving to see there are people thinking like that in the 21st century.

full article here : http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0504/oralsex.html

and guess who they support ?

p.s. : no thread hijacking please

eww!! anal-oral-sex!! that's just 10 ways of uber naaaaasty
Algenis
lol, this is stupid.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement