return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

How many people think they'll be going to Freaky?
View this Thread in Original format
TheRizzler
Also if you went last year, how did you enjoy the party?
DJHappy
I m definitly going, I never miss a 514 rave.

Last year It was second best after Oasis.
Digweed, Deep Dish and John The Dentist, it was amazing
Very Freaky costume also, alot of fine lingery lol

Trust Nobody But T R A N C E :p
TheRizzler
The thing I liked most about Freaky last year was the crowd, I found everyone to be extremely awesome and friendly, and it seemed as if everyone was partying together and it wasn't secluded at all.
I hope that it's the same setup as for Cream though, and that they don't cut the room in 1/2. I like it when it's full and wide open, besides when it was cut off last year at Freaky, when I left my ears were killing!!! I was expecting the same for when I left Cream, but they were actually in pretty good condition.
DJHappy
The Turbo Sound was veryyyyy High, I remember very well U couldn t dance near it.
Hope They ll put the green laser low like last year not like cream
:toothless
TheRizzler
My ears were fine at the party, it was once I left that I felt the pain! Couldn't hear for about 2-3 days!
I'm going to call someone from 514 and see if they're going to be letting us bring our own glow sticks, because forcing people to buy from them is just extremely ty!!
I need my minis, my mouth was killing me up until today, because I was chewing to much at the party!
Zombie
does anyone know what venue they're planning on using for Freaky? Jarry Parc again? The setup for Cream was ok, although I hated the long lineups for the washrooms :mad: !
TheRizzler
Yeah, the party is at Jarry Parc. All it says on the pre-flyer is that it's on Sat. Oct 27th, Seb Fontaine is headlining, and tickets are 20$ for the pre-sale, 30$ for the next 1000, then 40$ for the next 2000 and the rest are more $$.
I was a bit annoyed by the bathroom situation, but it wasn't that bad, not compared to Swirl last year, the most I had to wait at Cream was about 10mins, and I found if you just kept walking around, you'd find a short line somewhere that wouldn't even take that long.
halo20
it's in the toronto discussion forum because sonic state is planning a bus trip for it

it's seb fontaine, max graham and jazzy jeff! haha yea yea yea yea
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement