return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
im hungry
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09
and WTF there i no food at home.. parents had a party here last night and ate it all!!!! and the maid sais she cant cook cause nothing is unfrozen and i just woke up from being really drunk with out eating for a whole day yesterday.... i got the biggest stomach ache evar!

oh yaand my drunk thread got deleted wtf
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
and WTF there i no food at home.. parents had a party here last night and ate it all!!!! and the maid sais she cant cook cause nothing is unfrozen and i just woke up from being really drunk with out eating for a whole day yesterday.... i got the biggest stomach ache evar!

oh yaand my drunk thread got deleted wtf

time to bite your toe nails... go for the big toe one.. nice and thick and hard. you can get a good 5 minutes worth of chewing on those badboys. and i guarantee you wont feel hungry after eating them :)
Floorfiller
you have a maid? why don't you cook something yourself? must be nice to lay around all day, get drunk, and wait for the servants to fix you breakfast...
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
you have a maid? why don't you cook something yourself? must be nice to lay around all day, get drunk, and wait for the servants to fix you breakfast...
ya it is..... exept i dont lay around, and i dont get drunk that often... well ya i do get drunk often but thats not the point.. dammor i just found some watermelon all cut up.. might eat that... i dunno what else... and toe nails... my head doesnt reach that far:p
Massive84
can't you make an egg or or something? or are you that spoiled :rolleyes:?
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Massive84
can't you make an egg or or something? or are you that spoiled :rolleyes:?
im not spoiled dammot. i was gonna cook... but there arent any eggs... there is NOTHING and thats why i started ranting
starglider
If you have a maid, you are spoiled. I'm sorry, there is no other way to look at it. Go outside and buy some food, or did you spend your allowance already?
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by starglider
If you have a maid, you are spoiled. I'm sorry, there is no other way to look at it. Go outside and buy some food, or did you spend your allowance already?

ok WTF

why is everyone hating.. im hungry dammot and clearly my thread was about my drunk thread being closed... and a little rant..
hadi burpee
tell that bitch maid to go drive to a restaurant and buy you some food
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by hadi ******
tell that bitch maid to go drive to a restaurant and buy you some food

yeah and tell her to go light i cigarette for me, cant get the in staff these days :whip: :whip: :whip: :p

Slylee
props to you for having a maid that will cook for you on demand. tell her she better get creative or get her ass to the store...that's what you pay her for.

i can't even imagine the monster that would be created if i had such a luxury:D
Floorfiller
if i had a maid...we'd be doing a lot more than cooking in the kitchen ;)

where can i get me a nice french maid these days?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement