return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

looking for Raver Gear?
View this Thread in Original format
subuddha

...then look no further!

i am sure this has been covered a thousand times but it still amazes me. does anyone use these things? i have never used it, no one i know have ever used it. i rarely even see it out. who uses these things? does anyone even call it rave? anyway, i like the guy with the bare tummy. i can really identify with him...

wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by subuddha

Reminds me of the strippers in Duke Nukem 3D. :haha:
lücid
that's one of the poorest web designs i've ever seen. :nervous:
xtr3m
quote:
Originally posted by lücid

But it's colorful and stuff so all ravers should like it!!
Lephaid
oh jebus my eyes
Electronicapo1
quote:
Originally posted by lücid

yup... now thats an ugly looking website... Not to start any or anything but do you think Tranecaddict will ever get re designed? I like it how it is now... but I'm just wondering.
wienerschnitzel
hahaha that website was rich! i love the graphics.
gwrmarines
quote:
Originally posted by Electronicapo1
yup... now thats an ugly looking website... Not to start any or anything but do you think Tranecaddict will ever get re designed? I like it how it is now... but I'm just wondering.

I hope not! I don't like change. I used to frequently visit a graphics forum and they changed they're design and i don't like it so i never went back to it.:(
tribu
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
Reminds me of the strippers in Duke Nukem 3D. :haha:

Shake it baby!
DJ Rat 187
man, that's the stupidest i've ever seen

DJ Rat 187
quote:
Originally posted by Electronicapo1

ya well the admins said they are working on something but I really don't want them to change it, when things are good there is no place for change
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement