return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I had a revelation last night
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
It was about death, and what happens when you die... It was so clear at the point, but NOW I'VE FORGOTTEN. Damnit.
I mean, I had the logical explanation of where you go after death... and now it's gone.
Still, I remember something among the lines of "you only lose your memory" and "you die every month".
DJ Rat 187
you don't go anywhere after death, the world just stops existing because in theory if you do not exist then nothing exists because the world is seen through your eyes and mind, and before you die you will regret your life unless you find the truth
twisted420
im sure your both wrong
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Rat 187
you don't go anywhere after death, the world just stops existing because in theory if you do not exist then nothing exists because the world is seen through your eyes and mind, and before you die you will regret your life unless you find the truth

No, the thing is, you never really die at all... you are renewed. Not reincarnated... but something similar.
R.j.
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos
No, the thing is, you never really die at all... you are renewed. Not reincarnated... but something similar.

then you have to start school all over:wtf:
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by R.j.
then you have to start school all over:wtf:

It was all so clear... but from what I remember, we die all the time... dying doesn't end your life.

FFS... this sounds like some mushroom fantasy.
R.j.
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos
It was all so clear... but from what I remember, we die all the time... dying doesn't end your life.

FFS... this sounds like some mushroom fantasy.

mmkeh
subuddha
sounds like a very powerful dream. good for you.

the concept of not dying/reincarnation is in some major religions (hinduism, buddhism) and talked about by some philosophers (plato). it is a quite common idea.

the general idea is that your "essence/source" continues on after your body dies. this source, which goes beyond personality and sex, will then be reborn. memories will only be there between lives and not during. some memories from pasts lives may effect you in this lifetime. some claim that especially the way you died in the life closest to this one, will have an effect on how your personality will be. once you realise that you are this source and not the name and form it has for the moment, you will stop being reborn. this is sometimes described as that you "wake up". once awake, you can not go back to sleep/be reborn.

i find it interesting. can you remember what the "you die every month" was about?
Turbonium
When you die, you stop breathing.
KilldaDJ
when u die, u dont wake up

thats my theory.

Algenis
I was having strange, dark dreams last night also :nervous:
Ondrayce
From the day you are born, you begin to die. And every living being dies alone.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement