return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
isnt it great when.....
View this Thread in Original format
theeyesofdarkness
hi guys this is just a lil thread for us to reflect on some of the positive things in life. enjoy i cant wait to see what makes u guys happy.

**note to boys... please dont make this purely sexual. thanks

isnt it great when--
....u listen to tiesto spin in the middle of the desert while the sun is rising.

....u live in a city where u can go see the sunset over the beach
Zing
sorry
sex
hihihihihihihihihih:stongue:
Miss Proximus
isn't it great when....

* u wake up next to the man of ur dreams :p
* u can travel all the way to the UK to watch PvD and King Mauro perform :)
* people tell u ur appreciated :)

byeeeeeeee (k) Prox
Trance man
* to have all the day to do absolutely nothing, and listen to music in high volume without worrying about your parents yelling at you to turn it down! damn!! I miss the summer vacation..!!! :( :( :whip:
Coup
when all ur family have gone out, u crank up the speakers, pile in the junk food, and forgot everything for one nite:)
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
* u can travel all the way to the UK to watch PvD and King Mauro perform :)

*sum random dutchie comes over and meets u, whilst watching PvD, Tiesto, Mauro & god knows how many other DJ's perform :D (roll on the NEC!!)
*When ur gurlfriend 'wakes u up'
*U blag it and get into clubs for free
*Hear one tune u have always loved in a club, and everyone is goin crazy
*Roll dice and get two 6's
*Find a Ģ10 note
*Find a bag of jack n jillz
Gekhous
*ur allowed to mention sex ;)
*u get to take ur shoes off after a day of work or a night of partying
*u lay down after a day of work or a night of partying
*ur with ur friends & u just sit there and do nothing but listening & drinking ur beer (or whatever)
QuickStep
...when you hear an amazing track, and you "feel" like you are rollin'
...when you get to a club and you go to the front of the line and walk-in for free with you friends.
...when you watch the sunrise over the beach on the coast.
...when your paycheck comes, hehe.

(you cannot beat this ever, right on tu_face and prox)
...when your girlfirend wakes you up.

Payce
--]-ExEcuTE-[--
hm, at the time nothing is great...
sorry, i wouldnīt destroy your positiv feelings, but i canīt be happy at the moment when i see what happen on this world today...

some of us (me too) have a nice live, little problems (with him/her boy/girlfriend, family, job, etc..), but the most people on this earth are fithing every day for some foot, or kill somebody cause he belivies in a other religion, ....

itīs a cool feeling when you wake up beside the girl you love ( i havenīt a girlfriend at the moment, but i can remeber the feelings i had with my last love... ;-) ), but in that moment where i open the newspaper iīm angry for the rest of the day...

sorry, but my feelings are very bad at the moment...
Phaze
*when u wake up with a morning wood and someone is there to take care of it for u...
*u have ample amounts of toilet paper
*when u have a stomach ache and u fart and it feels much better...
just a few off the top of my head :D:D

theeyesofdarkness
*when people make u laugh
*when its pouring rain and u can listen to it as u fall asleep
*when a guy really does want to just cuddle
*when u can make others happy

ps- i never said NO sex
theeyesofdarkness
quote:
Originally posted by --]-ExEcuTE-[--
hm, at the time nothing is great...
sorry, i wouldnīt destroy your positiv feelings, but i canīt be happy at the moment when i see what happen on this world today...

some of us (me too) have a nice live, little problems (with him/her boy/girlfriend, family, job, etc..), but the most people on this earth are fithing every day for some foot, or kill somebody cause he belivies in a other religion, ....

itīs a cool feeling when you wake up beside the girl you love ( i havenīt a girlfriend at the moment, but i can remeber the feelings i had with my last love... ;-) ), but in that moment where i open the newspaper iīm angry for the rest of the day...

sorry, but my feelings are very bad at the moment...

hey my life is far from perfect but it is nice to take time out of the imperfections and notice the small things that do actually make u feel good rather than dwelling on the negative. we do enough bitching in life its time to reflect in the other direction. i hope u feel better soon. =) and see u do know something that makes u feel great. peace!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement