return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

its over for LA
View this Thread in Original format
tranzformer
im going on the line to be the first one to post, DETROIT WINS
Slylee
im sick of watching basketball....my bf is pouting on the couch right now smoking weed, trying not to think about it.

NO MORE BASKETBALL! WOO HOOOOO.

and BTW, pistons only won cuz all the players on lakers are hurt and not as focused. everyone knows this (including the pistons).
DR86
more like because the Lakers SUCK THE COCCCKKK!!!
TuanAnh213
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
im sick of watching basketball....my bf is pouting on the couch right now smoking weed, trying not to think about it.

and BTW, pistons only won cuz all the players on lakers are hurt and not as focused. everyone knows this (including the pistons).

uhhh hurt? big ing whoop...over the hill garbage Malone didn't play whoopdy doo...kobe and shaq were healthy and taht should've been good enough for them...obviously the pistons were completely underrated and overlooked
Slylee
ok u win.
Tranz
The better team one. It's that simple.
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee

will over skill any day
montie
blah to the obsession with sports

woowoowoo the lakers lost

well maybe now detroit will have some riots. those are always fun
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by Tranz
The better team one. It's that simple.

you win. ;)
{b.s.e.}
those last two minutes were pretty sloppy.

tranzformer
cmon give the Pistons the credit they deserve and not make excuses for LA. Great defense allways prevails in the end.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement